What Will You Name Your Children?

Doug

Names should definitely have a meaning I think.
Defo3 of the 4 names i wanted have powerful meanings Aaliyah - the highest most exhalted one. (Arabic)Amor'e- (Drop the e it means love in portugese) Pronounced amor-aeIsaiah- Salvation of god (biblical)Nicole- Victory of the people (4rm what ive seen) biggrin.gif
Amor is Spanish and Portuguese for love, never seen anyone use it for a first name though.Amor'e just looks stupid really.
WHEN THE MOON HITS YOUR EYE LIKE A BIG PIZZA PIE THATS AMOR'EYour kids gonna be a joke.
S-E-E-N

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MessyGyal
No kids till i'm 30 but stillBoys:TiasGageKhanum (kay-num)Girl:MagnumStormeven kane
Yours all sound like XMEN i predict arguments beteen you & your baby mother

Guest MessyGyal
I hate it when people spell my sons name Dillon-Sean. Like the shop.I didn't clock what Messy just said..... Are you expecting? You do know it really hurts and it ruins your p*ssy for a very long time.
i was biggrin.gif

Don't knock the name Fanny.I've been researching my family tree and there's a "Fanny Drinkwater" in my anscestory.

Guest Removal Man

i kno two Meeshakslol at u black people tho, dis is something dat derives from Africa innit?they can't name kids for sh*t out there either, bare Prescious' and Comforts and Princes out in the motherland

I found loads of arabic names for my kids but i cant remember them.quite fond of zara for a girl but my boyf disagrees.I wanted xavier for my son but i've changed my mind.Will choose some sick bible name like Habbakuk.

i'll be straight a lotta the names in this thread are what i call "jail names". Your child has no hope at all in life with a name like jayden/meeshak/lashawnda or whatever else you wana make up.