fired...

smaddy

i wake up this morning, struggling to get out of bed, make it into workonly to get fired. took them all of 2 hours to tell me they are letting me gofriggin arseholesso i went an bought a new pair of jeans, which are sho by the way, spent ã40 but there a bit long, i think its lie when they say 32" leg u kno, cos all my jeans say that but they are all different lengthsi went to one nx agency, and i start my new job on july the 1st at another call centreAND i get my results 2moroand then wen i walked hom terential rain pissed all over me, and stopped soon as i got insidewhat have you beeen doing for the day?and what r u plans for the weeekend?

why did u get fired? its not the end of the world still. unless you deserved it..then u need to think about not getting fired from the ext one.
i started last week, but i suddenly got plagued with the hayfever and also a cold on top i believe so i was coughin and sh*t, lost my voice, sneezin everywhere and hence y i couldnt meet their stupid targetsthis week now, i was gettin average 4 a day when the target is apptly 5 but i still got firedalll cos the management is sh*t, they took on a project to do 30,000 surveys and only got like 13,000 in 2 months, so now they have to do the rest by the middle of july, thats y theyre pissed. they higher like 10 people a day, and obviously theres not enough room for everyoneBMG is a shithole with crap management

lol dats so peakim jus tryna get thru da rest of 2day n 2mrow without goin mad then i'll kno wat i'll b doin with my weekend
WTF does that mean that has to be the most retarded thing i've ever seen in my life....lol
AHAHAHAAi was thinkin that, but i ignored it i was over tryin to think what kind of typo it was

lol dats so peakim jus tryna get thru da rest of 2day n 2mrow without goin mad then i'll kno wat i'll b doin with my weekend
WTF does that mean that has to be the most retarded thing i've ever seen in my life....lol
AHAHAHAAi was thinkin that, but i ignored it i was over tryin to think what kind of typo it was
i typed wat i was sayin ma bad was ment 2 type fu*ked

Guest Bedroom Bully

Call center, longSales in a call center, even longer.They may of done u a favour.Im cotching in my corner, in our new offices, playtime is over playing my ear, work is bless today

at least u got a job ive searching for a job for 2months, when i did get a job i got fired the first day for coming in 15minutes late on which the trains was delayed i aint got nothing to do now college is over i had to cancel my holiday since i got no money car aint got no petrol aint had a decent linkage in months the fone line is dead i cant buy sh*t for myself

Guest Bedroom Bully
at least u got a job ive searching for a job for 2months, when i did get a job i got fired the first day for coming in 15minutes late on which the trains was delayed i aint got nothing to do now college is over i had to cancel my holiday since i got no money car aint got no petrol aint had a decent linkage in months the fone line is dead i cant buy sh*t for myself
DAMN!!!!

pizst

Well done for getting a new job on the same day sister smaddy.Jah Knows you will surpass the tribulations Babylon dem set you..jah knows.Today i'm going back to gamestation uxbridge cos the n64 i bought aint working.
jah is i light and i salvation, jah bless me so no man can curse mesightn64? u got golden eye?

Does it take much to work in a call centre? 'Cause I need a job and heard that it's quite easy to get hired in them an the pay is OK. What agency hooked you up with the job?
nah if ur in london, try and find the number for NOP, i have their old number from where they were in wimbledon, but theyve moved to black friarsmy interview for that was to right my name on a piece of paper, people were gettin hired there who could barely read

i typed wat i was sayin ma bad was ment 2 type fu*ked
Even worse is the fact that you uttered that as a sentence and somebody else understood u and never slapped u in ur head top....What the f*ck does it mean.....PEAK....RETARD WORDS!!!!