lets breakdown some characters shall we

FACE OFF BEYOND

YEAH WELL, Capre is a c*ck fondler so there jam ya thumb up your dads batty and bounce =>
im still wonderign what or why you have developed a recent meta carpal obsession for me lately. soak them in sulphuric acid to rid you of this evil spirit that possesses you. other than that you can use Flash cleaning wipes to clean up the Rusty exit you came out into this world from since you're that bored

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master_Yoda
YEAH WELL, Capre is a c*ck fondler so there jam ya thumb up your dads batty and bounce =>
im still wonderign what or why you have developed a recent meta carpal obsession for me lately. soak them in sulphuric acid to rid you of this evil spirit that possesses you. other than that you can use Flash cleaning wipes to clean up the Rusty exit you came out into this world from since you're that bored
Who has, I remeber back in the day you made topics about me you donutso put your feet in the blender you loser

Guest The Operative.

This OperativeThis 'Noob' is definitely a yout or any random with a thesaurus.There is no actual intelligence behind his words.He will entertain me though.That Operative.

so noob is luv docso does this mean he is mixed race with a white mother that smokes crack and listens to morgan heritage like icebergs mother and has someone like L to come walk her dog on sundays after she shoplifts with OCD's step dad
Those carpecombo sendage. 5 hitsThem carpe

Who has, I remeber back in the day you made topics about me you donutso put your feet in the blender you loser
seen, so you're one of those crybabies who keep getting flashbacks bcos your name was mentioned many many internet years ago. remind me of your frustration.

Guest Master_Yoda
seen, so you're one of those crybabies who keep getting flashbacks bcos your name was mentioned many many internet years ago. remind me of your frustration.
This Guy... I used to be JohnTheBaptist AND YOU SIR used to try send almost everyday you made a number of topics about me... then me and Totti ended you story time over I know thats a time you tried so hard to block from your memory when used to beg it with me but i told you to put your sandles on and f*ck off .youthen got mad and tried it.Its ok tho.

Guest The Operative.

We Operative

who is the operative??
This is my third post.I have no reason to validate myself and therefore do not want to disclose my...Origins.But I am sure Admin or a Moderator will eventually.And Face Off congrats on your five way sending and this topic itself, it was 'so-so'.Not ShoSho, but So-So.You OperativeWe Operatin'

Guest Master_Yoda
lol at totti ever ending anyone. ahh.. john the baptist. you were also obsessed with Totti..or was it ginola. and not for their football skills.
you said that last time and it wasnt funny then.and HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE TOTT you sent and got it swiftly mailed back to your mums door stepTHE TOTT DOES NOT SHY AWAY FROM BATTLE HE DEADED YOU

You man are dumb.Anubis gives me jokes but I aint him.Yeah I remember when Carpe got deaded, but hes improved on here now so I dont send for him plus we both hate Thun.For people crying about I aint here, im working over time now!!!RegardsJustin Credible