lets breakdown some characters shall we

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a number of users on here who i think have inferiority complexes and i think the ones mentioned in this thread are some of em...
and i think you are top of that list..or at least vying for some sort of silverware
On a level i don't really bother sending...nor do i have or exhibit any traits of a person with an inferiority complex.basically cos i ain't inferior....nor do i need to prove such a thing....But the way in which gray fox, noob etc send is kinda boring and done in a way to put people down and it's bait that they consider themselves to be more intelligent..than some if not all of vip2's members...It's kinda sad really....I also have not had my head up any vaginas....that is rude and vulgar

noob comes like that guy rooo. dont think theres much wrong with him so far. if his posts help him improve his 3rd person grammar, then so be it. some of u jus dont like anyone that has something different. you claim they are trying too hard. this coming from the same people that will rush to post on vip bcos they killed a fly, found a fiver, booked a holiday, bought a new 'crep', have more than 6 new era hats, or found a new avi to use. calm yourselves down. face offs router rage is well known.. dont jump on some bandwagon
lol jokes

Guest Master_Yoda
VIP2 I'm very disapointed.RWD >>>>>> VIP2 you should be ashamed of yourselves
*slaps yoda with his long ears* yeah.. bring it on.
*Uses force powers**waves hand across the air*"Capre you do not want beef with I "capre repeats"i do not want beef with you""now gowon,get outta ere"

Guest asclepius

Silver I think instead of making a new thread I will tell you here that you are an ignorant, unintelligent (or at the least lacking of knowledge) prick who needs to find another use for gasolene and matches.

the minute noob starts with that anubis sh*t it just gets scrolled over you could have ya bank details there and i wouldnt even clockANY FANNY FACED FASSY FROM FOREIGN
Me AnubisFace Off Beyond, you have ADHD, it is so obvious. You start rambling about one thing, then you end up having a paragraph mentioning something, which is not relevant to what you are talking about. Why was there a need to use a jamaican lingo for? You are very deranged Face Off Beyond, I think you need some psychiatric help!This Anubis

the minute noob starts with that anubis sh*t it just gets scrolled over you could have ya bank details there and i wouldnt even clockANY FANNY FACED FASSY FROM FOREIGN
Me AnubisFace Off Beyond, you have ADHD, it is so obvious. You start rambling about one thing, then you end up having a paragraph mentioning something, which is not relevant to what you are talking about. Why was there a need to use a jamaican lingo for? You are very deranged Face Off Beyond, I think you need some psychiatric help!This Anubis
LOLalways suspected this

"ANY FANNY FACED FASSY FROM FOREIGNAllow your life. pigeon faceBlacka has had his head up way too many vaginasI also have not had my head up any vaginas....that is rude and vulgar from the bottom of my heart could you suck ya mums c*nt scum and make a smoothie with itYagagagaga, Im so easily amused.

im gonna ask a dumb question what does adhd mean?and smaddy i have nothing to say to you other then bang bang if i did ever find my self scraping the barrel to link you like you was beggin me to i would of sexed you AFTER i sexed a white ting without washing after i f*cked hergo die slowly from chocking off ya own corns on ya foot you geezer bird with a shank

im gonna ask a dumb question what does adhd mean?and smaddy i have nothing to say to you other then bang bang if i did ever find my self scraping the barrel to link you like you was beggin me to i would of sexed you AFTER i sexed a white ting without washing after i f*cked hergo die slowly from chocking off ya own corns on ya foot you geezer bird with a shank
*sits face off down*"so, is everything going on cool in your life" "take ya time"

Noob's blatantly Ash.He worships him, an internet persona and he hasn't been on today I don't think.Thick c*nt.
True. The real Anubis is DarkWhite.Justin must be sitting there with his thesarus trying to sound intelligent.
Me AnubisWho is Ashley and Justin? No me and Dark White were/are not the same people. Thats just like me saying I am Light, which is not the case. You may have thought you knew the ins and outs be you have incorrect information I'm afraid. May I ask who were you on RWD?This Anubis