lets breakdown some characters shall we

FACE OFF BEYOND

LATELYall sendage has been FUNNY from most dudesbut this NOOB chap and GAY FOX aint doing it i mean mr gay fox claims he is so above so much what goes on yet he is all up in the said topic he dont likegay fox from the bottom of my heart could you suck ya mums c*nt scum and make a smoothie with it and when ya done take a good look up ya own arse and see what you truly look like your an up north twat who says the word f*ck with ya teeth showing and still manage not get laughed atplease please pleasedie QUICKLYas for noob do the above but do the sign of the cross before and aftersuck ya mum very much(no sendage)anyone else ill think of sending for will know bout it

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master_Yoda
*asks caller from florida to call back in an hour**gets drink from fridge**pushes luv doc away from front row seat*
*Throws drink in capres face*Get out ! ! !

Guest Removal Man
*asks caller from florida to call back in an hour**gets drink from fridge**pushes luv doc away from front row seat*
*Throws drink in capres face*Get out ! ! !
LOLNoob has to go

from the bottom of my heart could you suck ya mums c*nt scum and make a smoothie with it and when ya done take a good look up ya own arse and see what you truly look like your an up north twat who says the word f*ck with ya teeth showing and still manage not get laughed at
biggrin.gif

noob comes like that guy rooo. dont think theres much wrong with him so far. if his posts help him improve his 3rd person grammar, then so be it. some of u jus dont like anyone that has something different. you claim they are trying too hard. this coming from the same people that will rush to post on vip bcos they killed a fly, found a fiver, booked a holiday, bought a new 'crep', have more than 6 new era hats, or found a new avi to use. calm yourselves down. face offs router rage is well known.. dont jump on some bandwagon

LATELYall sendage has been FUNNY from most dudesbut this NOOB chap and GAY FOX aint doing it i mean mr gay fox claims he is so above so much what goes on yet he is all up in the said topic he dont likegay fox from the bottom of my heart could you suck ya mums c*nt scum and make a smoothie with it and when ya done take a good look up ya own arse and see what you truly look like your an up north twat who says the word f*ck with ya teeth showing and still manage not get laughed atplease please pleasedie QUICKLYas for noob do the above but do the sign of the cross before and aftersuck ya mum very much(no sendage)anyone else ill think of sending for will know bout it
Me AnubisSo you have power of making people ban me from what I have to say. So be it. All for the fact I exposed your homosexual tendencies on a public forum you had to take it to heart. You know nothing about me, but from me viewing RWD and VIP2 as a guest I realised you are insecure with your sexuality. You constant topics about women and the extreme vile that you type only confirms my theory. Did a girl hurt you that bad that you now question your sexuality within your mind (I wonder if he has a mind at all) and feel the need to prove to us you can get females? Come on man.This Anubis