Snitching in '07

TF/S4DK

The state of snitching in 2007 Cocaine dealer is caught up in drug case, gets a cooperation deal, has his sentence cut from about 27 years to 7 years. Cocaine dealer hits the streets and is arrested again on drug charges and begins cooperating (again!), this time in a major terrorism case.http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...71jfkplot1.htmlWhile normal guys that go work stay screaming "STOP SNITCHING", real criminals STAY SNITCHING.

Guest The Operative.

What do you want us to do about it?I know if I am about to go down I will happily take my enemies down with me. I don't deal in honour or regret.I dont deal in Cocaine either but I will happily set up anyone who does with my local stick up kids for some money.

only people on that waste American Dipset sh*t hype are on the Stop Snitchin movement so hard..although i dont think its right too snitch in most cases, but certain man are on this yank thing too hard with the Snitchin movement.
Yes urr!!

if your in any kind of criminal activities and you snitching they should put you on the wing with pedos and rapists

Was watching The Wire and saw this stuff happening like every single time someone got caught by the police. People were even pulling sh*t out of jail so that the top man up in jail would have something to snitch to get them out.Personally I don't snitch and am not doing anything that would be worth snitching on, I wouldn't like to be snitched on but would understand why someone would do it. Everyone's out for themselves so why wouldn't they give information so that it has positive effect on them.

Honour amongst thieves init.Very few people have that much honour nowadays.I guess before you knew people would respect that unwritten law but NOW you know people would snitch on you for a pack of custard creams and Ribena so why bother sticking up for them?

Was watching The Wire and saw this stuff happening like every single time someone got caught by the police. People were even pulling sh*t out of jail so that the top man up in jail would have something to snitch to get them out.Personally I don't snitch and am not doing anything that would be worth snitching on, I wouldn't like to be snitched on but would understand why someone would do it. Everyone's out for themselves so why wouldn't they give information so that it has positive effect on them.
angtite weebay. i respect his honor code, i guess guys like that in real life have resolved to that life being the only life they can live..so might as well do it with some honor. his kind of man would never snitch for nothing.

weebay too goonishthe way he took the wrap for everyman when he already had life was striaght tuggymost man in the ends would snitch up all there boys evern though they got 20 years.

To the original post, ARE YOU MAD?27 years for a drugs caseor work with the feds to bring down some crazy terrorist mother f*ckers who want to kill a bunch of people and only do SEVEN?I KNOW WHAT MY DECISION WILL BEAND I WOULD BE ABLE TO SLEEP PEACEFULY AT NIGHTAS LONG AS I AIN'T BRINGING DOWN THE PEOPLE I ATE WITH OR FED ME.

I bet if camron was facing like 50 years he would snitch sitting there in his STOP SNITCHING t - shirt.I know its not on the same level but i hated grasses in school, like grass you up if you done something wrong or say some sh*t like they seen you in town when you was skipping school and said you was at home ill.I dont know the levels of snitching in the criminal world tho.