BlackaDaBerry

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Operative.

Squirting is not something to look forward to...I once experienced it first hand, it smelt, and it went on my jeans.Very unpleasant.

You lot remind me of those stupid kids in primary school who you could twang into agreeing with anything just cos they thought they would get made fun of for not knowing about something. "Yeh yeh, when I wank I cum about 2 pints as well. Yeh. Nah, what do you mean a girly dribble? Not me. Going on like girls squirting is the most normal thing ever. Herd of sheep

f*ck all that sh*t that mess aint a good look
BOY THEN U AINT DOIN SUMMINK RIGHT
Squirting is not something to look forward to...I once experienced it first hand, it smelt, and it went on my jeans.Very unpleasant.
Juices aint ment to smeel the vagina is a self cleanin organ if it smelt either she was close to comin on jus finished or have thrush or bv coz its ment to b watery an odorless . Havin ya girl squirt is ment to b a standard ting, wat guys can buss but we cant, bullshit! we all have the right,Yea it feels like u wanna piss but dats y u go to the loo b4 activities start, if u then feel like u stillwanna pissdurin, dont worry bout it, lay bk relax an enjoy. its often uncontrolable.

BOY THEN U AINT DOIN SUMMINK RIGHT
Juices aint ment to smeel the vagina is a self cleanin organ if it smelt either she was close to comin on jus finished or have thrush or bv coz its ment to b watery an odorless . Havin ya girl squirt is ment to b a standard ting, wat guys can buss but we cant, bullshit! we all have the right,Yea it feels like u wanna piss but dats y u go to the loo b4 activities start, if u then feel like u stillwanna pissdurin, dont worry bout it, lay bk relax an enjoy. its often uncontrolable.
Tiny u hit da nail on the head lol

BOY THEN U AINT DOIN SUMMINK RIGHT[
f*ck u talkin about ??doing something right ???d*ckhead i dont wanna be f*ckin a chick then next thing u no she's made my bed all wet from her squirting f*ck all that sh*t i ainit in to that

f*ck u talkin about ??doing something right ???d*ckhead i dont wanna be f*ckin a chick then next thing u no she's made my bed all wet from her squirting f*ck all that sh*t i ainit in to that
Well hunn if ur gonna f*ck a girl that has experienced what a ORGASM feels like an yor gonna keep stoppin b4 she gets to that you'll find problems. And good luck to u when u do, its funny how a guy expects to buss, if bare backin, in her, or if he pulls out somehwre on her. but a female aint ment to experience that release too naw?NIGGA the tish will dry its like f*ckin water, grow the f*ck up else ya wife 'll neva stay with u.

Well hunn if ur gonna f*ck a girl that has experienced what a ORGASM feels like an yor gonna keep stoppin b4 she gets to that you'll find problems. And good luck to u when u do, its funny how a guy expects to buss, if bare backin, in her, or if he pulls out somehwre on her. but a female aint ment to experience that release too naw?NIGGA the tish will dry its like f*ckin water, grow the f*ck up else ya wife 'll neva stay with u.
are you dumb ???are you really tryin to say a girl only has an orgasm when she squirts