ANOTHER STABBING

The General

Teenager killed in street fightA 16-year-old boy has been stabbed to death in a fight between two gangs in south-east London.The boy was found by officers at about 2326 BST on Saturday suffering from serious injuries in a street in Southend Road, Beckenham.Nine people have been arrested in connection with the death of the teenager, who was white.Police are informing next of kin. A post-mortem examination is due to be arranged in due course. biggrin.gif crazy.

Guest Durrty Boi
if the suspect who killed him was black...........this does not bode well.VERY SOON.....RACIAL RIOTS WILL START UP AGAIN..I CAN SENSE IT.
it wernt a race ting doe was it?it was most prob a crew/turf ting

my chinese school teacher from when i was little got killed in sum car jackin incident in streatham the other dayshits crazy
that happened near my house. someone was taking his car and got on the bonnet to stop them, and the robber threw him of the bonnet and he died in hospital from head injuries. small world eh?
yep very smalltragic dohfrom wot i vaguely remember he was an ok dudehad 3 kids too