Will VIP forever be a sausage fest?

Paul

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ones that get taken for Bilbo Baggins are the ones that come with ther road talk, up a link to thier private Myspace page, with a username such as Laydee Baby, glue thier face to thier head with gel, and then try get brave.Just avoid those things and its all cool. Bitches.
Im Kurious to know who you were directing that at.If your gonna send for Smaddy on VIP, at least let em know.

The ones that get taken for Bilbo Baggins are the ones that come with ther road talk, up a link to thier private Myspace page, with a username such as Laydee Baby, glue thier face to thier head with gel, and then try get brave.Just avoid those things and its all cool. Bitches.
Im Kurious to know who you were directing that at.If your gonna send for Smaddy on VIP, at least let em know.
Lol sick method Erm RWD will always be a sausage factory simply because of the user base being built on urban music

If a nice chick signs up, she either gets murked, told she will be raped or moved to by at least 20 mans. My question, is VIP destined to be an e-chick shop, or will there EVER be any nice, respectable, cultured females signing up?
how many ladies use vip ?which ones dont you think are nice , respectable and cultured ?

i swear the males on here all assume they are gods gifthalf of u wudnt even get shat on ina sexual mannerif ur on vip2 looking 4 ur long life soulmate hang urself with ur mothers thong nowits forum 4 discussion, which u can hav with any female regardless off her sexual tendancieswankers, females on here get so much stick, especially ME