Will VIP forever be a sausage fest?

Paul

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe she met someone from here without the intention of having sex
lol maybebut did the man meet her with the same intentionI think notI don't think seriouss is a hoe thobut then again I didnt think Messy was either
YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY JUST AS CONFUSED AS THESE POOR HOES.
I can't believe i'm entertaining this arguement. People who don't know me and have never met me deciding i'm a hoe!!
Awww, here, have a;skeet_wipes.jpg
LMAOOO

maybe she met someone from here without the intention of having sex
lol maybebut did the man meet her with the same intentionI think notI don't think seriouss is a hoe thobut then again I didnt think Messy was either
YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY JUST AS CONFUSED AS THESE POOR HOES.
I can't believe i'm entertaining this arguement. People who don't know me and have never met me deciding i'm a hoe!!
Awww, here, have a;skeet_wipes.jpg
LMAOOO

Why are girls gonna sign up when theres topics slewing and calling girls hoesEven if girls are gonna sign up they aint gonna link no 1 off here so in the long run is pie for every manIf a gyal is a hoe leave dem to talk there junk and get f*cked outIf a gyal aint my fam or man aint seeing her den it aint my concern who penatrates the Narnie

Why are girls gonna sign up when theres topics slewing and calling girls hoesEven if girls are gonna sign up they aint gonna link no 1 off here so in the long run is pie for every manIf a gyal is a hoe leave dem to talk there junk and get f*cked outIf a gyal aint my fam or man aint seeing her den it aint my concern who penatrates the Narnie
LOLDem raw lyrics dere.Unfortunately I cant keep quiet when I see certain things, too much hoes tryna go on like wife dese days, they have to be told straight up.I remember 1 internet ting I was linking asked me if I had a girl.I had to tell her "Shutup, dont watch dat, about have a got a gyal"Treat dem how they deserve.

LOLDem raw lyrics dere.Unfortunately I cant keep quiet when I see certain things, too much hoes tryna go on like wife dese days, they have to be told straight up.I remember 1 internet ting I was linking asked me if I had a girl.I had to tell her "Shutup, dont watch dat, about have a got a gyal"Treat dem how they deserve.
lmfao biggrin.gif thats coldiceberg.jpg

LOL.1. I dont name myself Laydee baby or whatever...2. I never posted my myspace link on here....3. I never glue hair to my face...So you could never be relating that to me...
IMO from the pictures ive seen you are the epitome of a grime sket / black semen collector.esepcially as i remember seeing your mysoace tagged as babiii333tinkz or some other form of waste
Hahaha it's true, tinkz is a toppa top wog sock wasteman

Tru dat, But when i aint Linking them or dont know them personally i jus sit back and laughTo many times during debates have Certified skags sat in my face and talked so much sh*t you could smell the d*ck in there breath, but really only person there fooling is themselves

the only reason any female would get murked on here, is if she said something stupid (Tinkz), or is just a sket , or done skettish things (Take your pick). Its not as if girls like LocalLoop and J_Lovely get murked on a regular basis
Im not sure if this is a compliment or slight sendage...........

the only reason any female would get murked on here, is if she said something stupid (Tinkz), or is just a sket , or done skettish things (Take your pick). Its not as if girls like LocalLoop and J_Lovely get murked on a regular basis
Im not sure if this is a compliment or slight sendage...........
its a compliment.