Chris Benoit tribute

Guest Doughboi

i hear the wfe killed the son, the he killed his wife out of anger, then hung himself after writing a suicide note

Guest Doughboi
I just dont understand people over 12 years old who like wrestling...Seriously baffles the f*ck out of me.
lucky you didn't post that in the wrestling forum.

In The Mirror (not the greatest of sources) it said that the wife had filed for a divorce before sighting domestic abuse and fear for the safety of her son, but later retracted the request for divorce
This is true, heres links for the divorce/restraining order papers.http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0626_benoit_dismiss.pdf

Guest Doughboi
In The Mirror (not the greatest of sources) it said that the wife had filed for a divorce before sighting domestic abuse and fear for the safety of her son, but later retracted the request for divorce
Yeah it's true, i think it was back in 2003.Then he reconciled with her at WM20 in 2004 after he won the world heavyweight championship. lol at getting back together over some scripted sh*t

Yeah it's true, i think it was back in 2003.Then he reconciled with her at WM20 in 2004 after he won the world heavyweight championship. lol at getting back together over some scripted sh*t
LOL that is stupid.

They are sayin he acted that way due 2 the steroid abuse.
BullThe ppl I know who take roids have NEVER given signs that they wanna kill anyone
lol bully u bin dropping sly ones everywhere. just get on your cycle u cant convince people steds are natural.