Bringing It Back

Dipset

Boy its hard being young these days, you just have to look at some of the kids on here to know that.Alot of kids do things to fit in, if they aint got parents who are there for them or give them a strong sense of character this is the result.I have sympathy for them.

Guest Bedroom Bully

Why the random sending though, do you know these girls ?I think Im seeing the light and starting to realise that random sending is not the way, as long as this two girls have not harmed you I fail to see why you would like to send for themDipset ?

Why the random sending though, do you know these girls ?I think Im seeing the light and starting to realise that random sending is not the way, as long as this two girls have not harmed you I fail to see why you would like to send for themDipset ?
nah but come on tho man . . .its not a gd look is it . . .would u like it if that was ur sis or sumthing ? ? ?well this is a forum

Nah, I don't know them and i'm not even sending for them stillPicture got upped on here yesterday, so i'm reviving it.. Just not feeling girls who feel the need to gel every bit of their hair on their faceand plus the black chick with the eye bags cracked me up