reds agree torres deal

FamilyTree

Clue less certain guys are clue less we play some of the best passing football in europe ask juventus,barca and other clubs.Also Dizzle llow trying them sly digs at Liverpool fans like we dont go to anfield at all I would most likely have gone to more Liverpool games last season than you have been to the emirates even though I dont live there.Games against Villa,Bolton,Chelsea,Arsenal,West ham,Newcastle,Spurs we have played some of the best brand of football that season we dont do 100mph like Utd or play piggy in the middle like Arsenal but we play pass and move football while switching to directness depending on the game.Dont play attacking football you man are the dumbest guys I have ever come across

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benitez could have Henry----------------------Ronaldo-----------Ronaldinho----------And still mess it upââ¬Â¦He is a cancer when it comes to StrikersHe is too negative and asks too much of his strikers defensivelyRuben Baraja a midfielder was top scorer (7) when they won the league lolMista is the only striker Iââ¬â¢ve seen flourish under Rafa & heââ¬â¢s sh*t.Bellamy, Cisse, Morientes, Kuyt, Sinama- Pongolle, Crouch all prolific under other managers, but under Rafa they have scored less.Torres is next biggrin.gif:D Benitez is a fraud, next season will prove it...
Co-sign this& you can add wingers to that list, Kewell, Gonzalez, Pennant all were sick at the previous clubs, they go to Liverpool & become average & the fact some of you can only name one player who you say has improved proves my point *thinks* infact crouch scored 12 lge goals & got 7 assists at Southampton & his highest at pool 9 goals.Im not saying Liverpool are sh*t or anything but attacking players struggle when they go there & you know aswell as I do pool' have been criticised in the media for being over cautious & now it looks like your gonna blow your whole Transfer budget on player I KNOW will not even score 15 goals.Tevez would be better IMO& That's Ironman in my Avi, the film is coming out soon.

Benitez could have Henry----------------------Ronaldo-----------Ronaldinho----------And still mess it upââ¬Â¦He is a cancer when it comes to StrikersHe is too negative and asks too much of his strikers defensivelyRuben Baraja a midfielder was top scorer (7) when they won the league lolMista is the only striker Iââ¬â¢ve seen flourish under Rafa & heââ¬â¢s sh*t.Bellamy, Cisse, Morientes, Kuyt, Sinama- Pongolle, Crouch all prolific under other managers, but under Rafa they have scored less.Torres is next biggrin.gif:D Benitez is a fraud, next season will prove it...
Co-sign this& you can add wingers to that list, Kewell, Gonzalez, Pennant all were sick at the previous clubs, they go to Liverpool & become average & the fact some of you can only name one player who you say has improved proves my point *thinks* infact crouch scored 12 lge goals & got 7 assists at Southampton & his highest at pool 9 goals.Im not saying Liverpool are sh*t or anything but attacking players struggle when they go there & you know aswell as I do pool' have been criticised in the media for being over cautious & now it looks like your gonna blow your whole Transfer budget on player I KNOW will not even score 15 goals.Tevez would be better IMO& That's Ironman in my Avi, the film is coming out soon.
Tryna use Crouch's scoring record nah mek it, he was 2nd top scorer in the champs league. Kewell was playing well up until he got injured, Gonzalez has just had his first season and Pennant was playing well at the back end of the season so basically everything you've said is way off the mark.And we missed a sh*t load of chances last season which had they fallen to a clinical striker would have made a big difference to our league position.I agree with you on Torres not being the man we need but he did impress me with his all round play at the world cup and could possibly develop into more of a goalscorer in a better side so we'll see.

crouch has only scored really under benitezbut the way benitez plays he doesnt rely on strikers to get goals

Glad we haven't gone in for him.Atletico taking Liverpool to the cleaners and back for that kind of a price. 82 in 212 for someone touted as a world class frontman isn't exactly great. Also yet to play European club football.Hmmmm the jury is out from the word go.

Guest TulseHill8T8
Liverpool have reportedly agreed a deal in the region of ã27million to sign top target Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid. Reds boss Rafa Benitez has focused all of his attentions in the transfer market on securing the Spanish striker from Atletico and it appears he has finally got his man in a huge deal that is set to see Luis Garcia move in the opposite direction. The latest reports suggest the Reds have paid at least ã20million for the 23-year-old - ã7million beneath the release clause on Torres' contract - but with Garcia factored into the deal, the Spanish club are apparently happy to sanction the move. It became clear Torres wanted a move to Anfield despite Atletico's initial insistence he would be staying and all that remains when the player returns from holiday in the next few weeks is for him to agree personal terms and pass a medical at Anfield. Atletico's fans are furious with the departure of their captain and star man, who has rose through the ranks in Madrid scoring 82 goals in 212 senior appearances, but appear powerless as he looks set to swap La Liga for the new challenge of Premiership next season. http://www.size="7

Fact of the matter is that Liverpool are better than Arsenal in EVERY aspect of footballSo don't pick out ludicrous opinions to make us sound less of a team when the fact is that we are moving up while you are in a constant decline3rd best>4th bestYour team has weakened while ours has got stronger
LOOOLZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN

morientez mkIIive never really seen players improve under benitez
biggrin.gif Alonso if he has improved so much why has he had so much bench timeReina-just noAgger-gets a slight bly Sissoko-he still cant pass and has zero techinal ablityKuyt-gotten worse spends more time running about trying to help the midfeildCrouch- i dont care how many goals he scored againts arsenal he still isnt very goodMacherano- he hasnt improved he was always sick PS: Torres to score over 20 goals next season.Quote me next season.
with benitez tatics and rotaions he will not score 20 goals next season

Liverpool have reportedly agreed a deal in the region of ã27million to sign top target Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid. Reds boss Rafa Benitez has focused all of his attentions in the transfer market on securing the Spanish striker from Atletico and it appears he has finally got his man in a huge deal that is set to see Luis Garcia move in the opposite direction. The latest reports suggest the Reds have paid at least ã20million for the 23-year-old - ã7million beneath the release clause on Torres' contract - but with Garcia factored into the deal, the Spanish club are apparently happy to sanction the move. It became clear Torres wanted a move to Anfield despite Atletico's initial insistence he would be staying and all that remains when the player returns from holiday in the next few weeks is for him to agree personal terms and pass a medical at Anfield. Atletico's fans are furious with the departure of their captain and star man, who has rose through the ranks in Madrid scoring 82 goals in 212 senior appearances, but appear powerless as he looks set to swap La Liga for the new challenge of Premiership next season. http://www.size="7
Confirmed on BBC 26.5m

CARLOS VELA >>>>>>>> torres
WOW!What has Vela actually done,'cause i must have missed it when he banged in 30 goals in the prem, european and world footballer of the year. scored a hat trick on his international debut and the rest.

Vela aint even proven, People need to stop basing their opinions on Football Manager
He isn't great on FM.Vela is yet to play in the top flight for us or even out on loan.However he looks a very good talent. His already been tipped to become the new Hugo Sanchez who is the Mexico coach.