White pride

Knox Harrington

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd hardly call it bare racism towards asians from black people.There's only 2 racist comments Crayons, anyone that takes him serious needs to take a step back n sit down.I_BREAK_ANKLES clearly doesnt like Asians, he tries not to be bait, but this is the second topic ive clocked this. He wa brought up about in the first one I think.

Ashman is just dumb. I cant even be bothered to address his post properly, but the amount of Rich White far outweigh Rich Blacks in the world and I'm sure there are mre Black than White people in the World.Black countries dont seem to have pee but have/had a lot of resources. Then look at this country with its lack of resources, but look at its riches.Your obviously gonna have poor White people, but lets be real now
How can you call me dumb?wanna know a fact?Rich black people DON'T help pooor black people.If it was not for rich white people, black people in poverty would not be getting help. FACTS

pure racism in this threadespecially against asians from black people
LMAOIceberg always seems to miss when Whites are racist, but never fails to turn up and post when its Blacks to others
You are good at twisting things onto others.. it can never be you can it.I don't know why people hate asians..asians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blacks IMO

LMAOIceberg always seems to miss when Whites are racist, but never fails to turn up and post when its Blacks to others
You are good at twisting things onto others.. it can never be you can it.I don't know why people hate asians..asians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blacks IMO
Why?

Ashman is just dumb. I cant even be bothered to address his post properly, but the amount of Rich White far outweigh Rich Blacks in the world and I'm sure there are mre Black than White people in the World.Black countries dont seem to have pee but have/had a lot of resources. Then look at this country with its lack of resources, but look at its riches.Your obviously gonna have poor White people, but lets be real now
How can you call me dumb?wanna know a fact?Rich black people DON'T help pooor black people.If it was not for rich white people, black people in poverty would not be getting help. FACTS
There's more to that fact than what meets the eye. Like I said before I cant be bothered to elaborate (well not now anyway)I never cussed Asians so what you on about?

Why?
cause they just get on with it... they dont pull out the racist card every 5 minutes and try make everyone feel sorry for them..they get called a "paki" they just get on with it..only asians that might get rude are the ones that have gorwn up around black people and have the "who u looking at star" attitude... pretty much the same with white people that say "blad" its only cause they grown up round black people... al queda are just the way they are cause they are muslim extremists... not every asian is a suicide bomber you knowI dont hate black people at all though I mean its there culture and way of life, I am just saying my view on it to which if someone wanted to discuss the way of life on my colour I would gladly take responce without reaching the the race card.

The only problem I have with black people and I found this very true is that most are very Vein..if it was not for this I would get on.It just does my head in how everything has to be black, black this and black that when we are all meant to be equal and ONE human race.its like white people went on like wankers and black people went through so much sh*t... fair play black people are made equal then they want moregive em a slice and they want the whole cake.this is why poverty exists within the black communityselfishnessu should not be killing eachother, u see a brother on road with nothing u should be helping him.alot of people here might cuss white people but i garantee when on road u have ever (which u probably have) "begged" someone for spare change more time it has been white people who have helped and gave u some loose change.

where ? (ashman doesnt count)plus theres loads of black people on here to back it when someone even says anything slightly against blackman can say "dont really like black trainers" youll be there with your pro black postif i didnt back it for the othersthere would just be pure man slewing other races and not batting an eyelid

where ? (ashman doesnt count)plus theres loads of black people on here to back it when someone even says anything slightly against blackman can say "dont really like black trainers" youll be there with your pro black postif i didnt back it for the othersthere would just be pure man slewing other races and not batting an eyelid
yepdouble standards.

I don't think about my colour or anyone else's I treat them as people whatever colour they are. Sure I don't like some people but it's not based on their colour. Lets not draging years ago stuff that happened into it. It would be far better that we all tried to get along. My grandfather lost 3 brothers on hms hood in the second world war, he never hated Germans for it.back on topic I am not proud of my colour but I am proud to be English. Why would anyone be proud of their Colour?

I don't think about my colour or anyone else's I treat them as people whatever colour they are. Sure I don't like some people but it's not based on their colour. Lets not draging years ago stuff that happened into it. It would be far better that we all tried to get along. My grandfather lost 3 brothers on hms hood in the second world war, he never hated Germans for it.back on topic I am not proud of my colour but I am proud to be English. Why would anyone be proud of their Colour?
NOWPEOPLE TAKE NOTETHIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

Ashy.I've finished re-upping my used shoes for the foot fetish crew...... I'm in the bedroom, naked, arse is wide open, as soon as you have read this I suggest you come in.

man like ashman really make me proud to be blackblacks >>>>>>>________maybeblacks >>>>>>> whitesdefinately BLAD
this is what I mean..bet after you have taken a sh*t you stay in the bathroom just so you can relish your own sh*t scent.so vien man.
safe.

man like ashman really make me proud to be blackblacks >>>>>>>________maybeblacks >>>>>>> whitesdefinately BLAD
this is what I mean..bet after you have taken a sh*t you stay in the bathroom just so you can relish your own sh*t scent.so vien man.
safe.
if it takes people like me to make you feel proud then deep down you know you need me.