What is your aim in life?

Apocalyptica

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi
LMAO @ SELF DIAGNOSING AIDSTHATS f*ckEDbut on another notei reckon im gonna try and check myself for adhdcah i know ive got one of them mental illnesesno word of a lie, if im at home on my ones and im walking round the housei will either sing along to a song that aint even playing, beatboxor do just randomly talk some sh*twhen im tired its even worsei will start talking like im mexican and sh*t
thats jus normal for me bludwhats even weird is, i actually said "thats jus normal for me blud" out loud bofore i typed itit happens sometimes when im on here, ill say out what im about to type before i do itbare wierd

LMAO @ SELF DIAGNOSING AIDSTHATS f*ckEDbut on another notei reckon im gonna try and check myself for adhdcah i know ive got one of them mental illnesesno word of a lie, if im at home on my ones and im walking round the housei will either sing along to a song that aint even playing, beatboxor do just randomly talk some sh*twhen im tired its even worsei will start talking like im mexican and sh*t
LMAO

Guest Durrty Boi
Tiz a long process but 'cisco certified internetwork expert' is meTTKK
im takin my MCTS 620 in a month stillhopefully that could get me somethingthen move onto linux+
vista?
yup

Guest Durrty Boi
durrty wots that sh*t in ur sig in another language, what dus it say
its the chorus to this
LMAOThe f*ck is that?
the funniest thing ive seen in agesi jus cnt believe scott storch co-produced it

actually want to do some sort of educationfor youts outside of school, like media and music projects at a youth club or in a schoolespecially for those kicked out of school or those not getting what they want from normal school educationcah yutes aint got no direction these daysfrom music and media course im looking to take in uni, should get me some linksfrom uni and from music and other places i hope to be networking myselfso when them yutes finish the course, get a nice certifcate and should be lined up with some sort of experiencealready been talking about it with my aunt
i wud like to do this stillthe education system in this country is shocking dats why no 1 knows wat they want to do. most ppl just drift into something

Pro photographer.Just about to start my Diploma in Photography. Im not doing a degree because photography degrees only consist of learning the theory stuff about it and hardly any practical work.Not paying ã3000 p/y to read books on photography.But yea, thats my aim.

You may have a touch of multi personality disorder. Those are them people who end up having fisticuffs with themselves when their two personalities clash.