80,000 .... WHAT!

dynamat

Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks has revealed the club are planning to make their proposed new stadium bigger than first expected. Hicks ordered a review of the club's plans for a new stadium soon after gaining control at Anfield alongside fellow American George Gillett. Hicks and Gillett have made the new stadium one of their top priorities and the club are hoping to move into their new home in 2009. The American billionaires were keen to look into ways of increasing the 61,000 capacity of the new proposed ground at Stanley Park and they are now set to unveil their fresh plans later this month. Hicks admitted the new plans could see Liverpool's new home go close to 80,000 capacity to make it the biggest club stadium in Britain. "The city council's planners will receive the final plans on July 25," Hicks told the Sunday Mirror. "The initial capacity will be the 60,000 previously approved, but the design will accommodate an eventual capacity in the high seventies." chappelle-4.jpg

Biggup all the arsenal, chelsea and tottenham fans who live in London but dont have a season ticketWASTE!
biggrin.gif Theres a 12 year waiting list for a season ticket for us.And before you are elligable for one you have to be a Platinum member which entails shelling out £130 on membership, every year.I for one travel all lenghts of the country to see my team play as away tickets up north are much easier to get a hold of than tickets for a home match.Murks, dont try it.

Biggup all the arsenal, chelsea and tottenham fans who live in London but dont have a season ticketWASTE!
biggrin.gif Theres a 12 year waiting list for a season ticket for us.And before you are elligable for one you have to be a Platinum member which entails shelling out �130 on membership, every year.I for one travel all lenghts of the country to see my team play as away tickets up north are much easier to get a hold of than tickets for a home match.Murks, dont try it.
Thank you.I can only really afford about 5 games a season, Spurs prices are f*cking extortionate.