im VEXED

Stig

my sister in law is always telling me how sh*t she thinks other female drivers are
Lmao. She is sh*t as well.
lol nah she isntgod help people when im eventually on the roads in my car

Guest Billy Bonds
my sister in law is always telling me how sh*t she thinks other female drivers are
Lmao.She is sh*t as well.
lol nah she isntgod help people when im eventually on the roads in my car
if she was a good female driver it would disrupt the natural balance of earth and potentially plunge the universe into turmoil. Im billy. Trust.

not guna lie i cant drive 4 sh*t too many rules 2 remember i just wing it
i cant drive either , i loose concentration to easily, maybe i should just give up learning and sell my car nah i will pass one day soon ........... i hope, fcuk public transport for the rest of my life

Whilst driving some women drivers can be annoying but even immigrants that have learnt to drive elsewhere, some of them find it difficult on UK roads and f*ck up.BUT Bus Drivers & Cyclists are the probably the biggest wankers on UK Roads. Bus Driver's think their dad's own the road and cyclists feel to ride on the road when it suits them but when it comes to a red light when it is time to stop they hop off, pull their bike on to the pavement and then ride off, cunTs!.