"4th? or 5th? Shut yuh muh! Derkheads, Wasteman, Poomplex! We Number 1"

TF/S4DK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bret Hart

he meant traingleshleb, rosciky and fabregas passing in traingles for 90mins all around the pitch then feeding adebayor to hit a tame shotthen hleb to follow it up with a sideways pass for fabregas to shoot just wideand then toure having a long ambitious powerfull drive from 89 yards nearly smacking the corner flag with an arsenal fan saying "one day hat will go in"then going behind tru counter attackthen scoring a goal thanks to gilberto silva... then doing much of the same before getting a winner then another in last cople mins= every single game at emirates

he meant traingleshleb, rosciky and fabregas passing in traingles for 90mins all around the pitch then feeding adebayor to hit a tame shotthen hleb to follow it up with a sideways pass for fabregas to shoot just wideand then toure having a long ambitious powerfull drive from 89 yards nearly smacking the corner flag with an arsenal fan saying "one day hat will go in"then going behind tru counter attackthen scoring a goal thanks to gilberto silva... then doing much of the same before getting a winner then another in last cople mins= every single game at emirates
biggrin.gif Lock topic

I realised he meant triangles when he said 3 guy's. Still I can only conclude from that post that Lahi failed his yr9 SATsAnyway the triangles, that was the same passing method that had Scholes getting subbed 2nd half at old trafford if I'm not mistaken.