Da Luv Doc is back BITCH!!!

Da Luv Doc

Trust me I'm speaking truths.Gurls think they are smart too, hooking me up with their friend so they can hussle me for my boys number after he made her cheat on her fiancee.LOL25+ is the age where you start looking for a wifey, not younger, its stupid to have one as you will get duppied and it wont work out.Its jokes just mashing bitches out there by pushing their thong or frenchies to the side, but the really peng ones you need to see them naked.That boy who used to dj at that badboy club is pissed when he saw me walking up the strip with his gurl at 8 in the morning, I would be too!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That chick was flashing her batty and tits to us.I asked her for sex but her brunette friend cockblocked.So many gurls out there c*ck block, are they dumb!!!
hahahahahaive heard so many stories like this and you know its cos that girl probably just got f*cked and told to f*ck off by some next dude so her fun is OVER so her friends must suffer with hergirls boylol

That chick was flashing her batty and tits to us.I asked her for sex but her brunette friend cockblocked.So many gurls out there c*ck block, are they dumb!!!
hahahahahaive heard so many stories like this and you know its cos that girl probably just got f*cked and told to f*ck off by some next dude so her fun is OVER so her friends must suffer with hergirls boylol

Her friends an idiot.Look at the guys boat whos standing next to the bitch, man was just bussing up.

Did you bang any black girls?
One mixed raced gurl.Option of slamming two more mixed raced gurls (one being engaged) but my friend slyly spent the whole night with her and had my quad then banged her and the other ting we just became friends.

No, I find it good.Zante = so many loose bitches, meaning us youngsters are fuucked.I wanna slam the engaged chicks white friend though, she showed me an attitude on her when my boy fuucked her friend that I like.*plans to phone the engaged gurl and complain that she fuucked my boy so cant draw her so she hooks me up with her gurl*

dem blockers derur an ediat tho. keep playing the coon f*ckin wastemani used to think banging dem shallow tings ona lash n dash was cool. its not cool. def not the black cum hunter 1s
One is 100% a black cum hunter (last slam).The half welsh half italian one might just like mixed raced looking sweet boysThe first just likes a man who switches and takes control and tells her what to do.The half white half Jamaican one just came to zante to have as much sex as she could, but got happy when I told her im from JA.

Guest the_truth_hurts

Heard stories about these kinda places, i just see them as the weekend (bare skets an that) but with them using the excuse of being in another country on holiday to go on loose. Whats the music saying in zante? Luv doc you go into way too much detail when describing your conquests though bro. Personally explaining the girls background, hair length, blood type etc. doesn't interest me and makes you look sily.

Heard stories about these kinda places, i just see them as the weekend (bare skets an that) but with them using the excuse of being in another country on holiday to go on loose. Whats the music saying in zante? Luv doc you go into way too much detail when describing your conquests though bro. Personally explaining the girls background, hair length, blood type etc. doesn't interest me and makes you look sily.

I dont drink so getting drunk isnt a problem if I dont drink.I would of liked to have raw backed one particular gurl I slammed but Im not dumb.The music is either RnB or Dance.The RnB clubs are live for drawing gurls tbh, but the music is sh*t and the djs were sh*t to.Malia last year was better for music tbh.We jammed in the bars that played cheese or dance then hit the rnb clubs (but always hit a club called ghetto first before anything).I could take the electro house music but my friends couldnt.My friends had beef with brum boys on the 5th night I think, three of them got taken out and one of us got taken out and had to fly back home, which was fuucked, but they were shook to beef the wench guys in the group.But I met some safe midland black people though but the brum boys who came on our second to last day were excited, but 4 mans kicked home before then and the ones that kicked were wench or built and there were only a few of us that would be able to hold our own so I had to dead the beef.All in all it was bless, one boy in our group fuucked 8 gurls out there and I came joint second after my attitude changed on the first day of the second week.RnB clubs to draw gurls 100% is your black or ethnic and want a mixture of bitches, but it is ok to draw gurls in dance clubs, they're usually orrrrn it and just ask them and bar staff if they wanna come back to yours.Its nothing really, I used my justin name all the way through apart from gurls I already knew but were still on.But still, this year has made me view relationships in a different light, but it has enhanced my game though.

luv doc check the credibility of this pleaseAnyone want to swap photos by mobile - i am talking about photos and videos that are intimate and sexual, please include description/fantasy........your name and age.....if you start the ball rolling and send a photo first you are guaranteed one back.Louise - 22 - 07772903820

luv doc check the credibility of this pleaseAnyone want to swap photos by mobile - i am talking about photos and videos that are intimate and sexual, please include description/fantasy........your name and age.....if you start the ball rolling and send a photo first you are guaranteed one back.Louise - 22 - 07772903820
ATTENTION SEEKINGi got some text todaysend this 2 every1 u know and c how they rate u.1 mint2 cute3 cool4 ill marry you5 funny6 gobby7 f*ckable8 a bitch9 a freak 10 shy what am i?i feel to put up this girls pic and number just to teach her a lesson as i told her i dont do text especially sh*t like that but i wanna f*ck her when she comes london to go carnival first before i f*ck her off

Perfect example of what Justin is saying, just today...I see chick from my school today, she tells me shes going Magaluf next week, I say 'you know they call that place shaggaluf dont you?'She says, '8 of us are going and 6 of us have bpyfriends so that wont be happening', I strated laughin and say 'Dont lie, I knwo what girls are like'She then says 'Yeah I cheated on ym boyfriend last time I went on holiday'I started laughing said bye then went, and was just thinking about this topic.lmao