FAO-: Over 18s who go Clubbing/Raving

Guest M12

Guest Seriouss
Number giving. I have kisses in clubs a few times but I really try not to (even with boyfs) because it looks so tacky. It depends though, is this a person you have just met that night? In that case, number at most.
Dont lie now Erin???I remember what you told me about the festival, biggrin.gif
What did I tell you!?! :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Numbers and dancing. I don't like kissing in public but I have done it in the past.I swear too many people are on that though. I saw some girl in Sports Cafe last night and couldn't decide if she was buff enough to move to. With 20 minutes left I decided I might as well and I see her lipsing some next fresh looking guy. I was shocked. If I had moved to her there would have been a very awkward moment when she went to lean in and I ducked.
lmaoSome loose chick, and thats just Sports Cafe loool Man that wife chicks they meet in them place give me joke lmfao

All the people dem ruling out certain behaviours (numbers, grinding, f*cking)... Its obvious to me you lot just aint had anyone nice enough try it with you yet.
Some people can put you off still, even if the girl is buff she can be on it too much, make a man think certain things.

Number giving. I have kisses in clubs a few times but I really try not to (even with boyfs) because it looks so tacky. It depends though, is this a person you have just met that night? In that case, number at most.
Dont lie now Erin???I remember what you told me about the festival, biggrin.gif
What did I tell you!?! :D
About some 18 year old....

everything I usually go crazy at grime raves I dont watch for girls coz I am lost in the music but at old school raves and silk and spice ko them clubs I just go to dance with girls bust jokes and get numbers if the girl is decent

i was in a club a couple months ago an i went 2 meet my bredrins there an wen i got in they had a group of chicks around them so i get a drink an go over like was gud? spud my boys an sit down an all the chicks are like wats ur name? an before i can say anyfin my boy puts his arm round me an says "yer this is my boy cornelious (NOT MY NAME!!) he's a model for boxfresh still u feelin him?" an then 1 of them grabs me an takes me 2 the dance floor an starts givin me the wicked dutty whine an then she grabs my hands an puts them on her pum pum...an im finkin rar its like that...actually this is a bit butters an i hav a chick....f*ck it lets see wats gud im twiss...start rubbin her p*ssy up an she spins round an says "you hav a sexy name"i nearly buss up in her face...so im like let me go get a drink still...kick out an this chick comes up 2 me all screw face an im finkin wtf an she jus randomly pours me a glass of her cocktail an goes 2 lips me..i back up an start walkin backwards an she jus smiles at me...i tehn continue the nite slewd an then b4 i leave i see the chick i danced wiv an im fully drunk go up 2 her an say "wats gud im goin u comin back 2 mine 2 get f*cked?" an she grins her teeth an says "yer but im here wiv my girls i can leave em...come we go in the toilet" an im like " nar f*ck that no d*ck for u" an bop off i see her go 2 her friends an then come back an shes like "ok i'll come urs" an me an my boys buss up an i go "rar dont fink my girl will move over for us on the bed"...you shud hav seen the look on her face it was a picture...my boy took the digits an lashed it a next day itsnuffin! know the levels tho mandem its not a c*ck tease its a tease em wiv the c*ck ting this year!!!

Don't dance with guys in clubs, have exchanged numbers a couple of times but prefer not to. Never understood why people bothered giving fake numbers but I did a few months back. Was a bit happy at the time and he was polite in his approach, so gave him a number I no longer use. He called it immediately though biggrin.gif and it went straight to vmail, and eventhough I said it was at home, he was persistant in having the number of the phone in my hand. I gave it to him and haven't been able to get rid of him since - will never be sparing anyone's feelings again!

i was in a club a couple months ago an i went 2 meet my bredrins there an wen i got in they had a group of chicks around them so i get a drink an go over like was gud? spud my boys an sit down an all the chicks are like wats ur name? an before i can say anyfin my boy puts his arm round me an says "yer this is my boy cornelious (NOT MY NAME!!) he's a model for boxfresh still u feelin him?" an then 1 of them grabs me an takes me 2 the dance floor an starts givin me the wicked dutty whine an then she grabs my hands an puts them on her pum pum...an im finkin rar its like that...actually this is a bit butters an i hav a chick....f*ck it lets see wats gud im twiss...start rubbin her p*ssy up an she spins round an says "you hav a sexy name"i nearly buss up in her face...so im like let me go get a drink still...kick out an this chick comes up 2 me all screw face an im finkin wtf an she jus randomly pours me a glass of her cocktail an goes 2 lips me..i back up an start walkin backwards an she jus smiles at me...i tehn continue the nite slewd an then b4 i leave i see the chick i danced wiv an im fully drunk go up 2 her an say "wats gud im goin u comin back 2 mine 2 get f*cked?" an she grins her teeth an says "yer but im here wiv my girls i can leave em...come we go in the toilet" an im like " nar f*ck that no d*ck for u" an bop off i see her go 2 her friends an then come back an shes like "ok i'll come urs" an me an my boys buss up an i go "rar dont fink my girl will move over for us on the bed"...you shud hav seen the look on her face it was a picture...my boy took the digits an lashed it a next day itsnuffin! know the levels tho mandem its not a c*ck tease its a tease em wiv the c*ck ting this year!!!
LMFAO

Guest Durrty Boi

when (rarely, usually on a random one) go to a rave n i dnt wanna see a chick again, my names Michaelone time we wer jammin at one station n some chicks came up n we all gave fake names n one chick was callin me for liek a whole minute n i was jus jammin there coz i forgot my fake namenow tis always the same thing

aslong as u remeber them....the worst is wen ur boy tells them a next name but dont tell u an u say his real name and end up baitin the set the girls finks its all gone dodgey an ur boys pissed at u cos its all flopped...fake names=100% on point at all times