ARE YOU TAKING THE FUCKIN PISSS

GT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know that having your 360 in the vertical stance give a bigger probability of it breaking right? I've had mine since release with no problems.
didnt even no that but still my 1st one was flat all the time & same sh*t happen cant win

pissedbut wot u sayin gt???same as last time deal???
ha ha not this time this one aint flashed so ima send it back
pissed, when this happens to me im copping a ps3
i do feel to just do this my boy propa on to me to get 1 to play F1 online & F1 is sick still

Guest MessyGyal
dis 1 aint even chiped i was shook to chip it tru my last 1f*ck up its just long im gonna have to send it MS & all that longnesskillin my bomberman time
GTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOan excuse to not get your ass whipped by me im upset i shall miss you

Guest Scorpzz
The cousin of the Blue Screen of Death.Deep.
On my old computer whenever I saw the blue screen it meant I had to reinstall windows, it happened several times which has resulted in my bluescreen phobia.

Bruv lay your xbox 360 down flat. And also make sure its well ventilated stick a fan next to it or something.
I keep mine upright... to me it appears to be more ventilated that way.. but you got that "it scratches the disc" argument.... I believe that if you want it ventilated, keep it upright... if you want your disks safe, flat

Bruv lay your xbox 360 down flat. And also make sure its well ventilated stick a fan next to it or something.
I keep mine upright... to me it appears to be more ventilated that way.. but you got that "it scratches the disc" argument.... I believe that if you want it ventilated, keep it upright... if you want your disks safe, flat
No difference in ventilation weather it's up or flat imo.Flats the safest way.Mine was upright and made some f*cked up noise. Been flat and no problems since.