Heroes

Guest serpant

Seriouss, I put a link to the whole series in the second post.Whoever said about Traveler, don't get me started. Apparently it got cancelled which I'm happy about. How they gonna run the same storyline as Prison Break. Some f*cking nonsense. My housemate was hooked but I think it was crap. Started well, then became crap.Oh sh*t, just realised I have Weeds S03E02 to watch. YEAH!

Guest Durrty Boi

hold tight Eks being the first person out of everyone here to know anything about this over a year agohold tight me being the same to see it about a year agoboop boop

Guest Durrty Boi
Seriouss, I put a link to the whole series in the second post.Whoever said about Traveler, don't get me started. Apparently it got cancelled which I'm happy about. How they gonna run the same storyline as Prison Break. Some f*cking nonsense. My housemate was hooked but I think it was crap. Started well, then became crap.Oh sh*t, just realised I have Weeds S03E02 to watch. YEAH!
5 pre air episodes are out now

Lost season 3 was waste. I want those hours I lost watching that tripe.Heroes is sick. I can't wait for season 2. Whoever hasn't started watching 24, get on it. Just make sure you talk about it on the forum, because Carpe or some other heartless soul will ruin it for you.

Lost season 3 was waste. I want those hours I lost watching that tripe.Heroes is sick. I can't wait for season 2. Whoever hasn't started watching 24, get on it. Just make sure you talk about it on the forum, because Carpe or some other heartless soul will ruin it for you.
Its always Carpe, although Eks did it the other day.Episode 3 was on some demonic fex still.

Guest Black Tom
Thought the 1st season was a pilot season for Traveler, aint it done now

Its always Carpe, although Eks did it the other day.Episode 3 was on some demonic fex still.
When!?
Thought the 1st season was a pilot season for Traveler, aint it done now
Yeah it's done and it was sh*t. There will be no more.

hold tight Eks being the first person out of everyone here to know anything about this over a year agohold tight me being the same to see it about a year agoboop boop
I missed this.Damn right it was me! Before the first season even had a start date we were guiding people to the pilot!BOOP BOOP BOOP!