Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

Once you pop you just cant stop

Guest Terry

This is so true, just boxed off a tube like it was nothing. Swear they must put crack in it or something, its too addictive

yer cant remeber wat the chemical is called but its an addictive ting fort every1 knew that...

Guest Seriouss

I just don't eat any crisps in big bags now - I swear its not possible to only eat half.

Guest Terry
yer cant remeber wat the chemical is called but its an addictive ting fort every1 knew that...
Is it, I heard that there is a chemical in prawn crackers too, is that true

Guest Terry
Nah, that's prawn spunk.
You prick
You love my prick.
Your still in my bad books, for not allowing any guys 2 ur dinner party 2 moro, so choose ur words wisely

Guest Seriouss
Nah, that's prawn spunk.
You prick
You love my prick.
Your still in my bad books, for not allowing any guys 2 ur dinner party 2 moro, so choose ur words wisely
Darling, if I had enough chairs, plates and big enough pans I would invite all you VIP2 gents!

Guest Durrty Boi
MSG
Metal Solid Gear lol, jokehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate
* most canned soups of the US food industry like Campbell's (except the low sodium varieties)[citation needed] * most beef and chicken stocks of the US food industry like Swanson's (except the low sodium varieties) * most flavored potato chip products of the US food industry * many other snack foods * many frozen dinners * almost all US-originated fast foods * instant meals such as the seasoning mixtures for instant noodlesno wonder them f*ckers are huge

Guest Durrty Boi
msg is in alot of fooods nowadays like crisps instant noodles etcmainly chinese takeaways doh biggrin.gif
i was told thats y i was hooked on them back in 2005i was doin work experience n would literally shake when i hadnt had it furint he daythen like bare relaxed afterlike a smoker not smokin all day

msg is in alot of fooods nowadays like crisps instant noodles etcmainly chinese takeaways doh biggrin.gif
Now I know why I dream about pork in oyster sauce with egg fried rice.

I aint had pringles in timeeee.
wanna share some when i get them nat biggrin.gif
I would LOVE toBut South West is more den a trek.When you cross the border....bring the guiness and the pringles :D

its not really that addictiveit jus brings out the flavour in alot of stuffjus makes it taste nicer loltoo much of it is ment to be pretty bad for u doh