• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there ANY females on VIP2 nymore?
*cough cough*
LOL.Oh yeahhhhh.Hello you. You ok?
Yeah Im fine.Im guessing your MIA cause your working these days.& either you've switched email ads.. or blocked me?? biggrin.gif

Do i look like a boy?don't take the piss
Hello breast-owner.You ok?@ Tina, yea, Im tryna make rent payment init, so I have to work hard for the next few months. I HATE WORKING. I dont mind getting paid, but the working thing REALLY isnt agreeing with me. And I aint been on MSN in weeks. Might be on at some point over the weekends still.

do people still go raving on friday nites?
For raving Friday nights>>>>>>>>>>Saturday nights.Thats why im pissed i got to work Saturdays because no one is on doing nothing because there eitherA) Broke from Fri.B)Recovering from Fri.
NEVER THATSATURDAY NIGHT>>>>>>>FRIDAY NIGHTwhat do you work as on a saturday?if its retail man up stillos. you can still rave on friday and work on saturday

do people still go raving on friday nites?
For raving Friday nights>>>>>>>>>>Saturday nights.Thats why im pissed i got to work Saturdays because no one is on doing nothing because there eitherA) Broke from Fri.B)Recovering from Fri.
NEVER THATSATURDAY NIGHT>>>>>>>FRIDAY NIGHTwhat do you work as on a saturday?if its retail man up stillos. you can still rave on friday and work on saturday
Na trust its the other way round Friday nights are much better because everyone finished work for the week so they go mad on Friday night and get bare pissed and have no money for Saturday.I work as a plumber got my boss picking me up at half 6 dont think i can go raving tonight.Done it couple times but that meens Sat i feel bare f*cked at work and dont go out Sat night anyway so best to wait till tommoro anyways.