Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

afc Arsenal vs Fulham

Ok so first game of the season at Ashburton/The Emirates.Anyone going? Had a look over the weekend, read it was sold out but you can still order tickets hmmm.Anyways let's get the season started.

I'm not going but of course i'm looking foward to the start of the new season.Will be disappointed with anything less then 3 points as with every game.

i think we will start with 1 striker with hleb just behind the striker and then maybe bring on eduardo second half

might aswell just start eduardo if he is fit.. its a home game and fulham arent that good

Guest I.B.Blackman
Arsenal 2-0RVP & Sum1 unexpected
One of our midfield then?
biggrin.gif
yup spose so

Actually, allow playing 5 midfielders in a home game. Especially as we'll need to get behind them as much as possible.
Nah f*ck thatI've seen Arsenal get cut open with an unexpected goal too often last season and then we've had to mount some sort of comeback...f*ck that...4-5-1 all the way

SSN were saying late fitness test will b given 2 eduardo 4 this matchso we may play 4-5-1i would only want 4-4-2 with eduardo+RVPllow starting bendtner in a 4-4-2 ahead of hleb in that 3 role

3 hours 30 mins till we finally get our season off and running. Honestly it's a stupid time but who cares.3 points and a few goals today.