FHH '07

Guest Black Tom

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paper Bag Notes are arranging a new mixtape for T-Pain with David Banner , Fabolous , Joe Budden , Juelz Santana , Keyshia Cole , Lil'Wayne , Mobb Deep , R. Kelly , Rick Ross , Swizz Beatz , and Young Jeezy called "The New Breed"I would easily buy this in real life
Baddest Mixtape On Road

Guest Durrty Boi
Paper Bag Notes are arranging a new mixtape for T-Pain with David Banner , Fabolous , Joe Budden , Juelz Santana , Keyshia Cole , Lil'Wayne , Mobb Deep , R. Kelly , Rick Ross , Swizz Beatz , and Young Jeezy called "The New Breed"I would easily buy this in real life
dunno, we gt that heat

Guest Black Tom

ANYONE FOUND WHAT THE PROPER RULES ARE, R WE REALLY GUNNA NEED 2 WAIT PER DAY 2 SEE CHANGES, MONEY IS LOW FOR ME NOW, SPENT BARE ON DIZZEE JUST FOR HIM 2 GO,

Guest haze-e
Aaron ur not serioushow u just gonna ask me for P and not give me ANYTHING in return.Fully-fledged GOON!
Sis. Timbo woulda given you that heat!!!!!And what is JT shook. Ne-yo and R-kelly sending for him with no reply. Wasteman!

Guest Black Tom

The Greatest Compilation of Artists Goes To The Rehab Labs To make Some Headtop Jawside Musik From Street Legends To Major Names Everyone Else Can f*ck OffLOL LOL

When does the game update?Individual artist statistics and points are updated throughout the day depending on what's going on in that specific person's life. All sales are generated multiple times throughout the day. You can see what sales you've made in your bank account.

Guest Black Tom
When does the game update?Individual artist statistics and points are updated throughout the day depending on what's going on in that specific person's life. All sales are generated multiple times throughout the day. You can see what sales you've made in your bank account.
I made half a mil from DB by blackmailing him