Sign in to follow this  
smaddy

FAO: MANDEM

when u first bare back a girl, for the first time ever, those of u who have foreskin, did it tare(sp)?or have u heard of this happeninmy bredrin is bleedin a bit

Guest Durrty Boi

musta been bare friction for it to ripgirl wasnt to excited about the activity was she?

serious answers pleasean i wern that girl
THEN WHO IS TALKING TO YOU ABOUT THERE PIECE BEING SHREDDED?IF MY PIECE WAS SHREDDED I WOULD BE MAKING SURE YOU WAS KISSING IT BETTER DOLL!

AND THIS IS HARDLY SENSITIVE!
I think she was tryna add a pun in. Failed though.Smaddy, id visit your 'tropical island' and I wont be packing ANY 'sun' protection.

What the f*ck was your friend doing, having sex with a cheese grater?

What the f*ck was your friend doing, having sex with a cheese grater?
Init for real.If she was bleeding... fair enough. But for the boy to bleed? He needs to get checked outThat must be some next mutant s.t.d. Eating away at the guys piece. Literally

lmao. circumcision all daybare ppl sayin dey never barebacked before. ever? reh ur pissedbareback>>>>>>>>obviously not if u just started seein the girl

yh i was think that it may have bin drybut its not properly bleedin only a couple of specs, an then he can c little taresand its like a stinging pain guyswot u think?can u get stds that quick?

lmao. circumcision all daybare ppl sayin dey never barebacked before. ever? reh ur pissedbareback>>>>>>>>obviously not if u just started seein the girl
KNO WAH I MEAN CUZZMAY ASWELL BE JUICIN ONE OF THEM VIRTUAL PUSSIES IF YOU ARE GONNA WEAR A RUBBER!

Guest Durrty Boi

nah its jus ripped due to friction or sutinand alsoi wont be having bareback sex anytime soonparanoid like i been smokin some bob marley sh*t round here