FAO: MANDEM

smaddy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi
nah its jus ripped due to friction or sutinand alsoi wont be having bareback sex anytime soonparanoid like i been smokin some bob marley sh*t round here
lolbruv, fling on some vasaline and stop being a lil girl
i aint paranoid of rippin itmakes creates rivers out here, its nuffinim afraid of gettin a chick pregnantn even worseSTD'sor even AIDS

FAO: All the non barebackersHave you ever been banging a chick with a dom on and then when you pull out its split completely? same way like if you had a hole in your sock and your big toe was sticking out of it.that counts as bareback, you not even done that?

Guest Durrty Boi
bare ppl sayin dey never barebacked before. ever? reh ur pissedbareback>>>>>>>>
wot i was thinkinpissed
with a dom is good enough for meand i cnt miss what i dont knowso im all good still

Guest Removal Man
bare ppl sayin dey never barebacked before. ever? reh ur pissedbareback>>>>>>>>
wot i was thinkinpissed
with a dom is good enough for meand i cnt miss what i dont knowso im all good still
i've had to use a condom on my girl the last two timesi aint even kidding, i forgot how sh*t condom sex is, it doesnt actually compare... at all.

Guest MessyGyal
He's pist. She can't have been wet at all. Need to lube that sh*t up. Lube + bareback = smoother ride.
lady OG what has happened to yourewind a year ago that sentence would never have left your mouthim appalled it doesnt suit you