A Topic for Females

Guest Watch My sig

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guppie why do you always fall into Naiga boys traps?He enjoys taking you for a computer with no mouse, dont have it love.(No simping)
Giving her too much credit. Alternating between the tab and enter button for her could be as difficult as lighting a fire in a bowl of ice.
biggrin.gif

Fvck off Tites, b4 u start a band wagon ting & everyone starts gunning my brain.This cld all be an act for all u know, u scum bags. I cld really be a 15 yr old boy, or a 50 yr old professor who moon lights as a tranny.YOU ALL know naffin.
Oi slow ur roll, you know I was jokin all this time anyway, to me it's nuffin it really aint biggrin.gif

Guest Mr. F
most of the girls are more like 'man dem' on here anyway....
Namesicon14.gif
23501584.jpg*X-T flexes muscles, clears throats and asks again*
LOL...if its touched a nerve, then i mean YOU.even so some of the man dem are bareface........

It didnt touched a nerve, I just asked for names. The same way most of you have done in the past when someone posts an indirect, but alas Im a female so surely I've caught feelings. *snaps on marigolds*