A Topic for Females

Guest Watch My sig

If the pictures bothered you that much youd jus stay out the topic tho wouldnt u? that would make more sense.
if yr referring to my comment in the thread(which yr probly not) then it was meant as a joke you know how sum chycks will say them things about pics of next chycks being unreal etci took no offence at the thread i thought it was fine,none of them man are gunna be seeing the kid anytime soon so its nothingim all for freedom of threads basically, you go girls,i support yr cause in this instants

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

I keep meaning to buy some Cillt BANG. The adverts make me believe it to have some magic cleaning power.Other than that, Windowlene is good and I also like those Flash Wipes.

Guest I.B.Blackman
pk03.jpgDiscuss the best cleaning products here
LMFAOThis is the only post I've read so far and I'm BENNING.Girls dont have it.
deaded before the second post

LMFAO @ the way woman are getting boyed. Just the way I like it."What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, she's been told twice already".KNOW THE LEVELS AND DRAW FOR THE BRILO PAD

Guest Master_Yoda
LMFAO @ the way woman are getting boyed. Just the way I like it."What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, she's been told twice already".KNOW THE LEVELS AND DRAW FOR THE BRILO PAD
looool

I keep meaning to buy some Cillt BANG. The adverts make me believe it to have some magic cleaning power.Other than that, Windowlene is good and I also like those Flash Wipes.
Being that this msg came from the one & only Serious, I read that as clit bang. Thought it was some new sex toy till I read on.

Guppie why do you always fall into Naiga boys traps?He enjoys taking you for a computer with no mouse, dont have it love.(No simping)
lol, Im giving him something to do with his worthless life. He loves it & he loves me, its obvious.
LOL worthless life yeh?Someone's catchin feelings with a fishing net aye biggrin.gif As usual u dont know nuffin :D

Guppie why do you always fall into Naiga boys traps?He enjoys taking you for a computer with no mouse, dont have it love.(No simping)
Giving her too much credit. Alternating between the tab and enter button for her could be as difficult as lighting a fire in a bowl of ice.