T-shirts

Roots

My opinion means nothing to me still. I get satisfaction but from when the customer is happy or I go link a customer and they are wearing the tee on road.They coulda been wearing anything else, Nike etc... but they chose to wear something from you.Same for music people with people listening to your tunes, it dont really matter if you like it but from when others are feeling it that says something.

Guest Mr. F

i know what ur saying toney....when i made beats just for summit to do, then id go to a party and theyd be playing and everyone was going sick, it felt different.... some mad satisfaction, even if i 4ght the beat was swag...but also i see, if you want something doing, do it your self....then theres the satisfaction of when your complimented on it you can proudly say yeah i made it.

i know what ur saying toney....when i made beats just for summit to do, then id go to a party and theyd be playing and everyone was going sick, it felt different.... some mad satisfaction, even if i 4ght the beat was swag...but also i see, if you want something doing, do it your self....then theres the satisfaction of when your complimented on it you can proudly say yeah i made it.
samn as when u make some food but when some one else makes it it just taste better, even if its just a ham sandwich. haha