Sign in to follow this  
Roots

T-shirts

I can tell some of you have *What's the word* I think pride in what you wear, so you wouldn't wear certain t-shirts, so...What type of t-shirts would you wearSomthing like Toney, T-Magic and Boy Better Know..orSomthing that reps your ends like REP UR ENDZor Somthing that just looks goodor Somthing else?

Something that looks good (The below fits into the catergory i think)I tend to drift towards tshirts with patterns, slogans or funny comments on them. Extra Info:Colourwise I tend to buy Black, White, Yellow, Dark Green

Patterns/Images is metshirtfreedomakcompleteyr9.jpgtshirtfreefromsingrncomcd2.jpgsh*t like thatOh and does anyone know the site address for DG?? that tshirt place.. can't seem to find it no more

Guest StabiloBossman

Polo Shirts f*ck wearin rep ure ends or any of those d*ckhead level tees

Somthing that reps your ends like REP UR ENDZor Somthing that just looks good
T-Magic stuff is bit a late really, couldn't see myself wearing any of it.BTW not the words REP UR ENDZ but the idea behind it.

Guest Scorpzz

Only name out of that list I would wear is T.magic, his t shirts are alright and also the ones that boxyourdadup posted.That butterfly suicide tee is sick aswell.

Guest Jack X Supreme
A tee withbutterflysuicidelw0.gifOn it.
Is that from an actual tee? Sick image.
Yeah, it's an actual Tee.Sickest thing is it was a design competition. The designer won $100 and he company ran off and printed bare of these Tee's.

Guest Mr. F
Plain tees.
do you wear year own tees?
Nope.
rah, so dont you come up with something that you think "yeah that is actully big...!" and then you will have that extra satisfaction knowing you made it when you rock it......

Something that looks good (The below fits into the catergory i think)Extra Info:Colourwise I tend to buy Black, White, Yellow, Dark Green
andi usually where just plain tees cos i wear belts with them, but if a wear a t-shirt with a print on it i go for graphic prints