Sign in to follow this  
dominic*

Free 4 bottle Pack of fosters twist

Guest StabiloBossman

Large Up Dont really like this pissy drink but ill take it for free

f*ck, i cant get mine, gotta redeem it in Threshers, The local, Haddows or wine rack and ive never heard of any of these stores

Safe. I will now be on the lookout for one of these. I know there's a Threshers in Chelmsford but that's long obviously.

Guest StabiloBossman

I jst went thresher and they tryed it had to argue my way round dem d*ckheds Still got em

I jst went thresher and they tryed it had to argue my way round dem d*ckheds Still got em
What did you say to them, just so I know in case my local one chuck it...

just hand it to them they can not refuse you but I bet they have a very limited supply so best bet is to do it very soon

safe all the beer drinkers will on this after yestadays topic
LMAOI sprung on it stillBut its longi aint telln these people how much i DrnkI aint even 18 !!

i will feel cheap just handing in that I will buy something extra aswell but threasher is more expensive than off licence

i will feel cheap just handing in that I will buy something extra aswell but threasher is more expensive than off licence
Yeah I feel them kinda ways there still. I'll feel like some tramp just strolling in with my voucher asking for free alcohol whilst people are behind in the queue with their Malibu and Bailey's.

Yeah I feel them kinda ways there still. I'll feel like some tramp just strolling in with my voucher asking for free alcohol whilst people are behind in the queue with their Malibu and Bailey's.
That's why these places agree to host such offers. Don't. Take pride in the fact that you just got something for nothing and they're about to leave the shop £15 lighter.