Tevez deal done

Kompressor

so since hes on loan for 2 years does it still mean he is not allowed to play against west ham?cos i swear thats the rules of the prem, if a player is loaned to a team in the same league then there are not allowed to play against there parent club
Ain't you been following the story, Kia owns him.

Real Talk about the psychological aspect but like you pointed out you have players guilty of this aswell, I would include Rooney in that list as he went a crazy long time without scoring in the CL until the Roma game & in the 2nd leg against AC did nothing. Henry choked in the final but was amazing before then, same with Ronaldinho. Utd didn't even get to the final for your players to choke in it, your mental strength couldn't get you past the Semi's.Utd have to be convincing away from home before I put them ahead of Chelsea as the English Favorites for the CL title.
the semi final against Milan was a case of 1 team who where trying to compete in three comps against another who were only in one a team playing with a ravaged backline against a team who at that point in the season were well rested it wasn't a case psyhlogical failure it was a cardio one And i still maintain that Ronaldo is the only player to not convince me in the big games Chelsea games Liverpool games Arsenal games City gamesMilan home game when it mattered Rooney performs

Hes on loan from MSI.
so since hes on loan for 2 years does it still mean he is not allowed to play against west ham?cos i swear thats the rules of the prem, if a player is loaned to a team in the same league then there are not allowed to play against there parent club
Ain't you been following the story, Kia owns him.
LOL..Someone got any links to the official papers. As I would love to see the argument WESTHAM tried to put up?

Guest Watch My sig

suck a d*ck you ashley cole type faggotif you cant see why i wanna see that team on the pitch then your better of stuffing your phone down your boyfriends undiesd*ckhead

1 Edwin van der Sar2 Gary Neville3 Patrice Evra4 Owen Hargreaves5 Rio Ferdinand6 Wes Brown7 Cristiano Ronaldo8 Anderson9 Louis Saha10 Wayne Rooney11 Ryan Giggs12 Ben Foster13 Ji-Sung Park14 Gabriel Heinze15 Nemanja Vidic16 Michael Carrick17 Luis Nani18 Paul Scholes19 Gerard Piqué20 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer21 Dong Fangzhuo22 John O'Shea23 Jonny Evans24 Darren Fletcher25 Danny Simpson26 Phil Bardsley27 Mikael Silvestre28 Darron Gibson29 Tomasz Kuszczak30 Lee Martin32 Carlos Tevez33 Chris Eagles35 Kieran Lee36 David Gray37 Craig Cathcart38 Tom Heaton39 Fraizer Campbel

I am gonna place my order soon.I am deciding between the long sleeve or short sleeve.

suck a d*ck you ashley cole type faggotif you cant see why i wanna see that team on the pitch then your better of stuffing your phone down your boyfriends undiesd*ckhead
Yeah because naming a team which is completely in numerical order is so facinating/exciting what are you 4 years old or somthing