Its sad

Bruno Di Gradi

- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:u lost 3 stone- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:biggrin.gif- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:rah..- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:how long- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:did dat take though There Was Once A Princess Named Chan telle <3 says:2 weeks- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says::S There Was Once A Princess Named Chan telle <3 says:i ended up in hospital- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:i was about to say- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:that is impossible There Was Once A Princess Named Chan telle <3 says:well i done it- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:u must of been doing some madness- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:like laxatives and bolemic stuff There Was Once A Princess Named Chan telle <3 says:look how big iwas There Was Once A Princess Named Chan telle <3 says::D- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:thats not even big- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:send pics of u dere and now- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:lemme compare There Was Once A Princess Named Chan telle <3 says:lol thats fatIm gonna try get some pics for u of what she looks like........shes FAR from fathow do girls get so deluded.she had one of them skinny anorexic pics of amy winehouse up... and she said nah shes just slim.its sad seriously.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

199307dd25180dab2c1537078a10a87d.JPGshe reckons shes too fat ¬_¬but this is the rawest thing......coz she lost 3 stone in 2 weeks **which i thought was impossible**look how her ribs are now7a14a6af186b72f72b918b9a50a778c4.JPGand this is what she thinks about itThere Was Once A Princess Named Chan telle <3 says:u compared them- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:yer i see- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:but- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:da rib thing- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:is f*cked stil There Was Once A Princess Named Chan telle <3 says:lol There Was Once A Princess Named Chan telle <3 says:its good- D-Structo - The Borough Of Waltham Forest's Most Under-Rated - www.myspace.com/dstructo88 says:its not... There Was Once A Princess Named Chan telle <3 says:im nt gnna argue with uits sad... really sad.

Rah, I'm not even gonna say much or spew any pyscho-babble because people who used to think that I'm well adjusted will realise I'm not.certain people feel that the only real control they have on their lives is through what passes their lips.Most girls with eating disorders aren't just doing it because 'oh I wanna be thin'Its nearly always linked to some extenuating circumstance that they had no control over, hence this reactionIts like you can erase that situation by losing weight.The amount of times I've thought 'rah my life would be perfect if I lost 10lbs'Its dumb really but its hard to re-route your mind.

its a diseas they dont see them selves when they look in the mirror they see sum fat person apparentlyi jus think its attention seekin
hmmmmmmm
She has the same outfit on in both pics - she is just sucking her ribs in for attention.Stupid whore.
LMAO AT THE OBERVANTDISCLAIMER: Erin I forgot u had nice thighs

its a diseas they dont see them selves when they look in the mirror they see sum fat person apparentlyi jus think its attention seekin
hmmmmmmm
She has the same outfit on in both pics - she is just sucking her ribs in for attention.Stupid whore.
LMAO AT THE OBERVANT
Shame.*feels like an idiot for emoting in my previous post*

Guest Seriouss
hmmmmmmm
LMAO AT THE OBERVANTDISCLAIMER: Erin I forgot u had nice thighs
Where have you seen them? Who are you? People keep name changing biggrin.gif

LMAO!Dats what I was thinkin. 2 b fair shes probly lost a bit but not 3 stone. Nuff pepul have ribbage when they lie down n she is BLATANTLY suckin her belly IN. Again, Stupid Whore.

i agree with what upgrader saidmaybe she has some issues and the way she is dealing with them is through straving herself ..... she might be punishing herself for something that is going wrong in her life .she could have an eating disorder, look on ed websites and the reasons behind them.Not all girls who do this are attention seeking , they are genuwinely ill in the head, its an illness, people are too quick to assume things.oh but then again she could just be attention seeking , oh i don't really know , i just hope she sorts her state of mind out.