banging yours friends sister

Leslie Nielsen

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway when you think, the story looks too bait to be realif it is, man you're a wasteman on some f*cking NEXT levelanyway, girls how would you react if it was the other way round, like your friend sexing your brother

I WOULD NEVER TROUBLE MY SISTERS FRIENDSNEVER NEVER NEVERhaving said that i did sex some of my cousins friends more then once too it proper pissed her off cos she knew i had a girl these times and the girls would ask her a million questions all going into work the next day boasting how they slept at my yard etcPISSSSSSSSSSSSSED HER OFFi understand why now which is why i advise against it its not a nic feeling for them.

Guest Scorpzz

Lol nah thats the ULTIMATE violation. I would never move to my friend's sister unless I had his blessing first.But if it was just some one that I say safe to, different story. But not the geezers I roll with, that would be straight Judas.

"the worst punnishment in the pit [hell] awaits those that betray"u foulu violatedonly if u REALLY liked her, wuld u ask 4 yur boys permission, and if its no then thats it.But u just banged her and took her V.U scum and if it was me i wuld beat u so bad yur dad wuldn't have sh*t on me.I hope yur boy finds out

She probably will tell him. In an argument."You're so dumb et out my room.""Well i wasn't dumb when i sexed your boy!!!"Believe.
some foul mouth talk id make my sister soumersault from the back hand i give her if she EVER came with that to me and vice versaIMAGINE
f*ck a back hand, i'm kicking the sh*t out of her