What country does your first name originate from ?

LuLu

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz
VALÃRIEGender: FeminineUsage: FrenchPronounced: va-lay-REE [key]French feminine form of VALERIUS
how comes ppl were calling you emile?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOThere was no need for that.

Guest MessyGyal
Add to favorites (0) | Email this The girl's name Georgia \ge(or)-gia\ is pronounced JOR-jah. It is of Greek and Latin origin. Feminine form of George. Painter Georgia O'KeefeI didnt know mine was Greek.
mines greek too lolmy surname is my husbands and its maltese i think it sounds like i own a kebab shopi shall be changing it verrrrrrrrrrry soon

Guest MessyGyal
Messy you married agerrnn?
no im not divorced yet but i just found out i dont have to wait til i get divorced to change my surname,i may get married again though

Yoruba. What site you using? You're only one letter out. So you can stop guessing now. I don't like certain people calling me by my full name.
I can assure you, I'm not using any sight.I'm well traveled and understand the intricacies of your people.
i demand to know what your using.u gotta be using sumthinif ntthen where do u come fromfuk dat yur using sumthin
See above.

What about last names ???mines Italian... whats yous lots?
piss off with ya greek name. probably from sparta. fake italian----->
dude most names are greek... that fake talk is stupid... you beg brazil like you actually live there and dont stroll around stafford bridge with some goonish pub guys.fall back please
why are most names greek? mine isnt... i live in brasil as much as you live in italy. realz babatunde (john) hassan folambolawunde.. i saw that.