*Official Carnival War report*

Numero001

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz
Allow walking around carnival worried, who does?
alie, its carnival not iraq
init, bare people are going on like its world war 3, just concentrate on having a good time.Beef can kick off any where, just go there with level headed people, in other words not a bunch of road goons

ahahahahathat cracked me up stilltheres gna b so many feds at carnival nuttin ain gna happenits like last yr, at every junction there were baaare feds and no movement, jus ended up being stuck in on place

ahahahahathat cracked me up stilltheres gna b so many feds at carnival nuttin ain gna happenits like last yr, at every junction there were baaare feds and no movement, jus ended up being stuck in on place
Shiiiit fam, got on net quick!

a thread was made about the latino festival.. and it was supposed to be similar to basra with two gangs apparently (according to VIP2 action news reporters) going to clash. what happened? if anything it will probably be after carnival that any trouble starts.. like on the way home and all that.

bruv bare dramaim vex an bored, vip2 my only solice lool

bruv bare dramaim vex an bored, vip2 my only solice lool
Come on msn and tell me then. Quick before I go sleep.

I heard there's gonna be beef between FullyretardedSet and OfficiallylostatlifeSet.You don't wanna be around when it kicks off. OfficiallylostatlifeSet are rolling with 4700 goons, blad.*Throws up multicoloured bandana & ridiculous hand sign*
LMAOAnd Carnival is better when your group isn't too big. The 2 time where it ended up being about 12 people, it was live. I went and ended up in a group of about 30 man and it was sh*t.