*Official Carnival War report*

Numero001

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol it is my tune technically its on my myspaceDoug u no bout riddem *salutes*i wanted it 2 drop at Rampage so badly cuz they were playing funky and old skool
rampage played it when i was locked on2 1xtra....it was just b4 the house (or just after)
biggrin.gif [MARKMORRISON] 'YAH LIIIE 2 MEH' [MARKMORRISON]pissed

- D-STRUCTO - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTO88 - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTOBEATS says:u see at carnival- D-STRUCTO - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTO88 - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTOBEATS says:was u wearin yellow- D-STRUCTO - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTO88 - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTOBEATS says:¬_¬(K) Rizzle...Dun No Da Carnival, We Love...(K) (8)Ur My Favourit Drug...(8) says:yes loolCONFIRMATION COMPLETE
i know dat rizzle girl shes from da ends still

- D-STRUCTO - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTO88 - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTOBEATS says:u see at carnival- D-STRUCTO - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTO88 - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTOBEATS says:was u wearin yellow- D-STRUCTO - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTO88 - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSTRUCTOBEATS says:¬_¬(K) Rizzle...Dun No Da Carnival, We Love...(K) (8)Ur My Favourit Drug...(8) says:yes loolCONFIRMATION COMPLETE
i know dat rizzle girl shes from da ends still
shes young but overly bless.

Was on Harrow Road. Didn't want to cross into the actual carnival. Saw a good amount of people I know, and boy, police were not ramping. The way they were clamping down on gangs of youths was disgusting. Three vans all at once opening their doors and holding up youts against shop windows.

Was on Harrow Road. Didn't want to cross into the actual carnival. Saw a good amount of people I know, and boy, police were not ramping. The way they were clamping down on gangs of youths was disgusting. Three vans all at once opening their doors and holding up youts against shop windows.
So you didnt even go in and check it?

Nope. Carnival doesn't appeal to me. I doubt I would have enjoyed it. Although, some of the girls were looking serious, I have no real intertest in attending carnival properly. I don't mind jamming on Harrow Road as I'll see some people, and most likely be out of the hype.PS: One girl I saw I swear I can't stop thinking about giving bareback sloppy sex to. She was just sexy and THICK!!! It's times like this I think if only I was single, but after that I'm bless and back to my content state.

Nope. Carnival doesn't appeal to me. I doubt I would have enjoyed it. Although, some of the girls were looking serious, I have no real intertest in attending carnival properly. I don't mind jamming on Harrow Road as I'll see some people, and most likely be out of the hype.PS: One girl I saw I swear I can't stop thinking about giving bareback sloppy sex to. She was just sexy and THICK!!! It's times like this I think if only I was single, but after that I'm bless and back to my content state.
I know, it's called jailbait biggrin.gif:D And most of the girls that seemed older to me had their man with them, and were still looking at man all seductive once they looked the other way, I HATE DAT :DBut you didnt miss much

I know, it's called jailbait biggrin.gif:D And most of the girls that seemed older to me had their man with them, and were still looking at man all seductive once they looked the other way, I HATE DAT :DBut you didnt miss much
There was bare jailbait I know. Certain girls bodies are developing too fast. I pointed out one girl to my bredrin who had huuugggeee tits, then he was liek she's too young, she went to our school, a couple years below us. I felt greazy. But I'm talking in regards to the older girls. And I still want to give that one girl I was talking about some sloppy sex.

carnival was kinda liiive stillman got dere at about half 6, looked for rampage but couldnt find it so jus jammed and banged out some jerk chickenboidem were NOT rampin at all, i see dem stoppin man jus for havin bandannashang tite the brer that tried lickin one womans fone, she held onto him and waited for boidem to come and he got shift, lol he was pissedit got better when one float dat was beatin out some garage/grime came thru(i think it was the myspace float) everyone started followin it jus winin and ting, but the dj was a wasteman, he must of dropped "boo" by ms dynamite, but cut the tune off jus b4 the bass dropped, i swear lamposts and trees would of come out the ground if he let the tune play, ppl was gettin hyppeddd. was all vibes UNTIL southmans had to get hyped, i dont even know wot happened but all i see is bare niggaz jus hypin and they started chasin someone, dere was BARE man chasin, i feel sorry for the boy gettin chased lolafter all that hype we was gonna duck home but startef followin the fusion float, was big still, only thing was dere was MUCH more man dan gash, felt uneasy at times but nuttin kicked off so it was blessall in all i thought it was big, not dat much hype for me, feel sorry fot the people that didnt reach coz they thought it was gonna be hypep.s. did anyone clock these guys bowlin around with hats that either said "harlem" "brooklyn" or "compton" on the front of them, i suspect they were nigerian

There was bare jailbait I know. Certain girls bodies are developing too fast. I pointed out one girl to my bredrin who had huuugggeee tits, then he was liek she's too young, she went to our school, a couple years below us. I felt greazy. But I'm talking in regards to the older girls. And I still want to give that one girl I was talking about some sloppy sex.
LOL seen, bare ringers on the come up like America and Africa boiAint gonna lie though, there WERE some girls I saw that needed suttin lol but they were with their mans, I was just unlucky init, kinda disappointed too.But I did see some beef though, they f*cked things up even more :D

mi gettin ready for Juviim defo reachin Trini carni next feb as bob is my witnessbut mandem ona levelwhy do u grope breast and batty at carni its really sad, after im dun telling certain heads im 14, mans telling me thats legal in sum countriessmh
LOLOLOLOL
LOLquite f*cked

mi gettin ready for Juviim defo reachin Trini carni next feb as bob is my witnessbut mandem ona levelwhy do u grope breast and batty at carni its really sad, after im dun telling certain heads im 14, mans telling me thats legal in sum countriessmh
LOLOLOLOL
LOLThere's nuff greazy mandem at carnival.

LOLOLOLOL
fuuckkk ooorrrrfff, lmaoim guessing this guy was african

LOLOLOLOL
fuuckkk ooorrrrfff, lmaoim guessing this guy was african
Or maybe Arab biggrin.gif

didnt get there till late got a bit pissed, jus went straight to a house at cambridge gardens .. hadnt been carnival since '04 and it seems there were loads more shops and front of houses boarded up than before, compared to some of the roads i know when its normal. latinas were on point todayshame about black youth once they gather in groups, some just wanna cause trouble but couldnt on their own. some guys from west were beefing with pple from south or north or wherever.. .. some d*ckheads casued some trouble at a friends place near ladbroke grove nothing major.watch how the d*ckheads will make more of the news 2mrw on the violence.

didnt get there till late got a bit pissed, jus went straight to a house at cambridge gardens .. hadnt been carnival since '04 and it seems there were loads more shops and front of houses boarded up than before, compared to some of the roads i know when its normal. latinas were on point todayshame about black youth once they gather in groups, some just wanna cause trouble but couldnt on their own. some guys from west were beefing with pple from south or north or wherever.. .. some d*ckheads casued some trouble at a friends place near ladbroke grove nothing major.watch how the d*ckheads will make more of the news 2mrw on the violence.
A Brasil flag came flying on my bredrin's shoulder, I shoulda burned it and mailed it to you biggrin.gif

A Brasil flag came flying on my bredrin's shoulder, I shoulda burned it and mailed it to you biggrin.gif
that was Gods way of laughing at both of you.if i saw you, we woulda made the news :D

that was Gods way of laughing at both of you.if i saw you, we woulda made the news :D
What you mean by that?

joker women r THE WORST offenderseverytime i hit carnival girls r tryna grab m,ans d*ck n battyn its widespread cos all my boys used 2 report similar incidents