FAO denim heads and Jack x Supreme

revs

So if I wanted to distress a pair of jeans like this, what would I need to do?Do I need a wearing quota as well?
Buy any jeans that are Raw Selvedge.They will have a sticker inside saying the jeans may bleed on to light coloured objects like sofa's.Wear them for a certain amount of time and then wash them and bang.If you're not getting skinny jeans you can shrink them so they crease better.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll buy a couple of sizes up because I still want them to hang off my hips a bit if you know what I mean.If you starch won't it minimise the crease?
only size up in the legs. not washing your jeans plus body heat =1-2 inches stretching minimum. my lees were skin tight for the first three or 4 weeks to the point i didnt wear them outside cos i woulda looked like russell brand. But i put on a piar of jogging bottoms under and wore them around the house and now the fit is sick.p.s jack you shoulda copped some uniqlo selvedge. the topman stuff is sh*t. it's proper light and flimsy. they will rip to the point they are unwearable before you get any nice fades

So if I wanted to distress a pair of jeans like this, what would I need to do?Do I need a wearing quota as well?
Buy any jeans that are Raw Selvedge.They will have a sticker inside saying the jeans may bleed on to light coloured objects like sofa's.Wear them for a certain amount of time and then wash them and bang.If you're not getting skinny jeans you can shrink them so they crease better.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll buy a couple of sizes up because I still want them to hang off my hips a bit if you know what I mean.If you starch won't it minimise the crease?
only size up in the legs. not washing your jeans plus body heat =1-2 inches stretching minimum. my lees were skin tight for the first three or 4 weeks to the point i didnt wear them outside cos i woulda looked like russell brand. But i put on a piar of jogging bottoms under and wore them around the house and now the fit is sick.p.s jack you shoulda copped some uniqlo selvedge. the topman stuff is sh*t. it's proper light and flimsy. they will rip to the point they are unwearable before you get any nice fades
Mine is in no way light and flimsy.How much Uniqlo? I want skinny jeans.

Mine is in no way light and flimsy.How much Uniqlo? I want skinny jeans.
Uniqlo is like 30 squid. Never bought anything from them but I heard the quality is all of that.So M12 I should go 1 leg length up, but not size up? I don't want them to sag too tough, just enough to wear girl boxers and you'll see the waist band when I wear them with a normal length tee.I shall try this with a premium denim brand and report back. I have done this with straight leg true religions without realising.

I'm with gupps, some stupid longness.My new PRPS >>>>>> all of this fraffI swear I don't ever want to take these jeans off. EVER.f*ckING SICK.
allow paying £250+ fpr PRPS. You might as well save up a bit more and get some neighbourhoods. Also PRPS have shapeless straight cuts.

hes probably part of a forum group where they all hook each other up
seen.I just thought it was a bit weird. He sometimes come like a random bloke from Family Guy that would stick his head through the window in a scene and say "I can get a discount there too" and then just leave.