Sign in to follow this  
i_Break_Ankles

Almost forgot about this bredda

Guest Radio Raheem

I was bussin up at the interview, watching sh*t when you're high >>>>>>>_______

no doubt ming is bare tall bet dat translator is like 6' o suttin coz mans baaaare tallbut nah man woz watchin aljezeera news ting n sum 8ft 5 man from ukraine woz hypin his heightno lie suprised dis guy aint recognized.. sum jack in da bean stalk ting

bet he cant dunk like Jordan
BRAP, had this mix time ago but I lost it, been looking for the whole version of this tune as well *hint*.But regarding dunks:Vince Carter>>>>>>>>MJThe only thing is MJ can stay in the air for longer, but Vince's dunks are.....pfffft, jus watch

lol at that chick getting up on the sofa to shake his hand like say shes actually meeting a giant in a fairytale

he looks nuff sluggish and slow but like others have pointed out that doesnt really matter lolit does look like he struggles to run and stop etc

Guest Radio Raheem
Basketballs sh*t.
Yeah I dont really like it but the dunks are sick

Vince's athletism and agiility ON THE AIR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> untouchable.he is probly the sickest dunker. and when he jumped over that 7ft2 guy in the olympics biggrin.gif but my fave dunker is stil Demetrius 'Hook' Mitchell thomans only 5'7'' and the dunks he could do, oh my.