Do I have a case for discrimination?

Guest Badman Jones

Guest Its Me Bitches

ashman you pikey c*nt last time you got rude to me you ended sucking me after i went deepdont let me do it again.....anyways your wifes decent lookingyou ever thought of pimping her (im serious) must be bare hard up 40 year olds that would pay 80-100 for an hour.....youll be rich in no time.

Guest Badman Jones
ashman you pikey c*nt last time you got rude to me you ended sucking me after i went deepdont let me do it again.....anyways your wifes decent lookingyou ever thought of pimping her (im serious) must be bare hard up 40 year olds that would pay 80-100 for an hour.....youll be rich in no time.
LOLMate you didn't go deep enough (no homo)Didn't feel a thing.

they aint give u the job cos they can see from yr notes that yr a blagger and they dont want u signing up with them and going on the sickits normal business practice,see it as payback for yr years u spent of work cos ur dads mates with a doctor or watevernext application just say thers nothing wrong with u

Guest Badman Jones
I've neevr had siatica but my dad had it and was off work for timeeee. doesnt look very pleasant. I know if i had it id be off work for just as long.but if your back is fine now then it could be discrimination imo
I still suffer with pain, everyday, even now it hurts ..But the fact of the matter is, that the job is a job in PR. It does not in anyway involve my back. There requirements say that you should be able to lift 6kg.. boy I can lift 20 times that.Are they dumb?