Halo 3

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have halo 2 biggrin.gif
game station in peckhamORone computer shop near morrisonsALSO all of you should have this add on250px-Halo_2_Multiplayer_Map_Pack.jpgall you need to do is install the extra maps to ya xbox and ya good to go and obviously have halo 2 i WOULD borrow my one to some of you but im sure most of you want me dead so i shallnt risk such a gesture

AHHHHHHHHHHH IM PISSEDI just clocked that I let my cousin borrow my Halo 3 months agoCan we play Call Of Duty 3 or Doom 3 instead biggrin.gif:D Fuuuuuuuck it im just gonna wait for Halo 3 to come out.. Aint played Halo 2 in 3 monthsIm gonna be Lacking in match fitness but ill gain form.A few skirmishes and team battles and im ready to leng a mans nose bridge off.

lmaobare heads gonna b puttin on manly voices n sh*tn im stuck with my chipmunk voice
It might have the voice masking option like in Halo 2...so could hide behind that. Speaking of headsets i just broke mine in a fit of rage so i'll be getting a new one... Headsets/communication is just as important as accuracy in FPS games

im deleting all of my american friends still f*ck THEMim gonna be making game invites DAILY so when i make one just join it im not saying im always gonna be the host ill do it and probably go out but other people can take over as host so i can jump in later basically i wanna be able to switch on halo 3 knowing you lot will be on.

halo 3 downloadi aint buyin it
okay well if it aint legal i hope you dont get banned i want as many vip users as possspeaking of which at 23.30 tonight im having a group match on halo 2so be on live that time if ya on itmy gamer tag (once again)SHOTGUN BARNEYspelt just exactly like that with capitalsjoin in if you got halo 2had a match earlier today and was sick my son and cousin are here too so know the levels