Halo 3

FACE OFF BEYOND

Gamertag = The MizzieYou'll see me online.Hold tight Septik im currently in training
biggrin.gif:D:D Why do it? Notice Man aint even responded to such foolery. Have you learned nothing from our sigs?Septik need not sully his hands extinguishing the likes of you. The Musketeer horde will consume you. You shall be met and dismembered on the battlefield for such insolence.
lol nah man Miz is cool, hes not a bad player either, gets into double figures on social slayer despite only havin the game for a few days

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, this young one may have potential.Best to strike him down now and leave his corpse on the roadside as a warning to all who would oppose the musketeers leading stomper. LOL!But should he wish to join the Musketeer Alliance, he must aquire that which is necessary.The blade holds the key to your entry young Mizzie.

I'll destroy you 3 on my ones.No hype
biggrin.gif:D:D Your boasts are laughable at best, but very well since you are so willing to meet death then I shall oblige you.At 9:30 this evening Davicious X challenges you to a 1 on 1 on a Halo 3 game of your choosing, I doubt any other musketeer even need attend.Expect no mercy for I have none to give.

I will obtain the blade.I have to get those skulls innit?Its funny now I think I'm actually pretty good on it now, I go into matches and people see the miniscule rank that I have and they have those stars and sh*t, all of this "Dude we're playing with noobs dude, where gonna get beat dude"And The Mizzies beating you down and taking your plasma grenades same way you d*ckhead.