Halo 3

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When contacted by Pro-G a Microsoft rep confirmed rumours that gamers who play Halo 3 early will have their LIVE accounts banned. Simply not connecting to the internet doesn't appear to be a solution either. The rep also confirmed that Microsoft is able to ban accounts based on information collected by the console which shows when the game was played. This news is sure to come as a shock to some gamers who have already started playing the final chapter in the blockbuster Halo trilogy.This appears to suggest that games who play Halo 3 before the official street date will only avoid a ban if they never access Xbox LIVE. Microsoft is preparing an official statement on the Halo 3 banning scandal. We'll give you more on this breaking news story as we get it
Heard MS ain't f*cking about, if they catch you slippin on their servers you might be banned.

When contacted by Pro-G a Microsoft rep confirmed rumours that gamers who play Halo 3 early will have their LIVE accounts banned. Simply not connecting to the internet doesn't appear to be a solution either. The rep also confirmed that Microsoft is able to ban accounts based on information collected by the console which shows when the game was played. This news is sure to come as a shock to some gamers who have already started playing the final chapter in the blockbuster Halo trilogy.This appears to suggest that games who play Halo 3 before the official street date will only avoid a ban if they never access Xbox LIVE. Microsoft is preparing an official statement on the Halo 3 banning scandal. We'll give you more on this breaking news story as we get it
Heard MS ain't f*cking about, if they catch you slippin on their servers you might be banned.
LOL Microsoft ain't havin' a bar.

Just clocked, its region free and but its being uploaded now, I'm downloading, but my f*cking virgin bandwidth throttling's gonna come into effect
how did you get ya xbox to go live with virgin i know a few people that have been having trouble?
Just plugged it into the router and bam.. worked straight away..My bredrins on virgin and i had to do a few more things to set his up like entering the gateway, dns and subnet bullshit

Just clocked, its region free and but its being uploaded now, I'm downloading, but my f*cking virgin bandwidth throttling's gonna come into effect
how did you get ya xbox to go live with virgin i know a few people that have been having trouble?
Just plugged it into the router and bam.. worked straight away..My bredrins on virgin and i had to do a few more things to set his up like entering the gateway, dns and subnet bullshit
explain that to me bruvmy sister and my bredwin tellin me bout isp addresses etc

They connecting it to a router right?Every device on a local network has to have its own IP adress, normally the router assigns the address automatically but sometimes you have to manually input the IP adress on the device..Firstly you'll need the router's IP adress, if it's 192.168.1 the xbox's address has to be 192.168.(2-255)You know what, it's long to explain

my boy works in argoshe said they came in today..but he aint sure if its on sale yetbut knowing how argos go on it will be out before the proper release date
Its funny you say that because I just read this on the Call Of Duty 4 Forum...
New postPosted: 19 Sep 2007 07:01 Post subject: Just got my copy of HALO 3 - Brits read! Yes the topic title is correct, i have just nabbed myself a copy of Halo3, along with all of my mates!Brits, if you live near an Argos store i reccomend you get yourself down there now, because they have made a MAJOR hash-up and have started selling them!Just write down the code on the little slips they make you fill in, take it to customer service and they will hand you a copy! haha!I bought 3 copies, and will be selling the other 2 on ebay (never one to miss out on a quick buck).
Another Quote from the same poster
Havn't played it yet, but for when i do, my GT is Arch Eos. I should be on later tonight.I'm not here to decieve people, just wanted to let the brits know.And until i do play it, heres a few links to prove that this is happening:http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...549&guest=1http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_thread_post...thread_id=94521and a special one here: http://www.sixspeed.net/chrisc/halo3.mp4p.s - yes i know it doesn't belong here, but this is the forum that gets the most attention, meaning hopefully more brits can get it early.
http://charlieoscardelta.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=51446If this is true... I'm going to Argos quick time
know where you heard it first biggrin.gif