bashy said "YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MERCSTON"

FACE OFF BEYOND

Bashy is a known guy so hes bound 2 cum across pure groupies and slacknessbut normal unknowns are guna b spitting his bars like the same applies 100% to them
it applies to evryman in 07
seriously if ur 'job' is shottin work in that allyway by morleys and u look like chris agabusi it wont apply 2, not even in 2010

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bashy is a known guy so hes bound 2 cum across pure groupies and slacknessbut normal unknowns are guna b spitting his bars like the same applies 100% to them
seriously if ur 'job' is shottin work in that allyway by morleys and u look like chris agabusi it wont apply 2, not even in 2010
hahahahahaha biggrin.gif:D:D

shows wat u know

Whats the full story on Titch's case anyway...I was just saying 3TITCH for the helluvit
Someone in Piff City dissed Doogz, Doogz took offence & slapped the yout up I think, things escalated from there to the point where some of Piff City went to Titch & Doogz's mum's house on a beef ting (which is straight violation), guns were involved, someone ended up dead.Think that's pretty much the long & short of it.

Guest StabiloBossman

A rapper outraged because his half-brother was "disrespected" in a song lyric was jailed with a confederate for 30 years yesterday after a revenge attack ended in murder.Carl Dobson, 23 - also known as the grime rap star Crazy Titch - killed music producer Richard Holmes last November as a row over the lyrics escalated disastrously, the Old Bailey heard. Dobson and an associate, Anthony Green, 35, confronted Mr Holmes, 21, because he had made the mistake of allying himself with the upcoming garage star Shaba Shah. Shah, 16, known as Shaba Shak, had released a track insulting Dobson's half-brother, Dwayne Mahorn, 25, also a rapper known as Durrty Goods A handgun was held to the victim's head before he was shot in the back as he tried to escape. The attackers also shot him in the leg with a Mach 10 machine gun.Dobson and Green denied any involvement, but a teenage rap fan who witnessed the shooting was able to identify Dobson because he had been on television. Both Dobson and Green were convicted of murder and received life sentences. Mahorn, of Chingford, east London, was found not guilty of murder and manslaughter. He was led from the dock in tears moments after the verdicts were read out.The common serjeant of London, Judge Brian Barker, told Dobson, of Stratford, east London, and Green, of Loughton, Essex - who both have previous convictions for violence - that they must serve a minimum of 30 years in jail.The court heard that Shah recorded a track, Over the Years, which said: "Over the years things change in the 'hood, I used to have a lot of respect for Durrty Goodz - either singer or song. Not no more". On hearing the song, Mahorn locked Shah in his car and demanded an apology for the lyrics. When Mr Holmes protested at Mahorn's treatment, Dobson and Green formed an armed group to find Shah and his associates. As their targets fled, Mr Holmes was surrounded and hit in the leg, arm and back. The fatal shot to the back, which passed through his heart, was delivered with the handgun, the court heard.

d*ckHEADSescalating beef is for shook doughnutsits never that time fam just deal with it on the SPOTbout escalatingbare hand movements like jackie chan and "and what" talk as well as the classic "watch" then in all the hype a couple pigeons get shot with a reebor by mistake and couple broken windows.this just shows both parties are SHOOK of each otherAIM FOR THE HEAD IN THE FIRST INSTANCE if you dont wanna do that from start NAH EVEN BUDDA WID IT!!!!!!!!FOR THE RECORDi have move to a man at his YARD with his parents there and that was the FIRST move as he said he was gonna come to my yard so i just said f*ck it i called him said "where are you?" he wasnt on it after all the talk so i bought to his house like cable and wirelessf*ck ran so fast he hit a parked car and fell over and THAT is when he got baseball bat LICKSall now i see him and he like "safe antix" certain man KNOW who im talking bout but its not that point is it gets dealt wtih ON SIGHT

just listened to the track again and its all true,its not even about how a woman thinks,its about wat they do,i seen it for myself,cant tell me i aintbut i can see why certain chicks wud try and discredit wats being said in the track, and call a selective attitude in general 'immature'fare enuff

i can understand stuff like free mandela but why say free whoever when that same man WILL jack you for ya nokiaif R.A went jail you just KNOW bare man would be writing letters to him like some groupies i actually KNOW chicks that were rooting for temp man when he was inside it almost like going jail makes you more sexually attractivefoollish youngsters

i can understand stuff like free mandela but why say free whoever when that same man WILL jack you for ya nokiaif R.A went jail you just KNOW bare man would be writing letters to him like some groupies i actually KNOW chicks that were rooting for temp man when he was inside it almost like going jail makes you more sexually attractive
of course, chicks have been on the badmans from morningi say free mercston on a thread about his case cos i dont think he shud even be doing time,and he had potential as a mc id prefer to hear his doing music

!!!
i can understand stuff like free mandela but why say free whoever when that same man WILL jack you for ya nokiaif R.A went jail you just KNOW bare man would be writing letters to him like some groupies i actually KNOW chicks that were rooting for temp man when he was inside it almost like going jail makes you more sexually attractivefoollish youngsters
The truth.