How Mad Are you???

Guest I.B.Blackman

Guest Seriouss

Schizotypal Personality Disorder is a condition characterized by acute discomfort with, and reduced capacity for, close relationships as well as by cognitive or perceptual distortions and eccentricities of behavior.WTF CUNTS.+ You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indifference to praise or criticismStrange day dreams or fantasiesMagical thinking influencing behaviorCruelty to people or animalsUnstable and intense relationshipsSuggestibilityAvoidance =Schizotypal Personality __________________________________I like that, its a good man deterrant.Man: So what type of girl are youMe: I am a clarified Schizotypal personality.Man: Walks off in other direction

Guest Seriouss
Schizotypal Personality I like that, its a good man deterrant.Man: So what type of girl are youMe: I am a clarified Schizotypal personality.Man: Walks off in other direction
Youre the same one as me Gups!It must mean Cheesy Quaver!

lol, I guess so babes! hands, hands, hhhhh hands in the air.Your score on this personality test was 53% Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.Basically Im the sh!t.

Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate73%

65%Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out