anyone ever been run over before

rappy rob

Lol tbh, I haven't been run over but I was being chased by feds one time and I was looking back and I ran into the road and a car kinda hit me from the side and made me spin around (if you understand?)Hurt like hell.

Quote yourself and then speak to yourself.
lol i was thinking that , i assume he quoted himself by mistake and was meant to quote was someone else had saidif thats not the case , then i guess he likes speaking to himself

Lol tbh, I haven't been run over but I was being chased by feds one time and I was looking back and I ran into the road and a car kinda hit me from the side and made me spin around (if you understand?)Hurt like hell.
The kinda sh*t that happens on TV about 3 seconds before they're lipsing the pavement with their arms behind their backs.

Not properly like over over... but...School just finished, as I was coming out, a car which looked like it was parked reversed back and knocked me off my feet to the floor, but I was okay, the women stepped out her car looking proper, i mean proper afraid.Later I got home and told my mum, she beat me cause I never claimed compensation or waited for the ambulance.EDIT: LOL I'm joking about the compensation bit.But I was okay doe, I was a youtBut boy, it was bear scary, cause this small looking car managed to knock me off my feet and the distance where she reversed from was only and literally 2 meters away.

yeah, the sickest pain ever...... the driver just drove off aswell, just left me in the road, it was deepi was f*cked
Happened my first day of high school too... Well that induction day thing you do when your still at juniors.Years later, I went on to sex the older chick who took me to the first aid ting. So it was worth it...True stories.