The Coldest thing you have done

LuLu

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the bitch got what she deserved. I aint even lying, I got caught in my ex's wardrobe once, hiding because his parents didn't like me, even though it was very serious and we ended up dating for 2 year...Anyhow, I got caught in the wardrobe, his mum and dad threatened police and everything, then I'm reasoning with the dad, he was OK, pussywhipped by his wife, he liked me but always put on this act when his wife was around. I'm still talking to the dad at the bottom of the open plan hall under the stairs (he lived in a mansion) and I see is this great BIG vase just drop from nowhere, missed my head by inches. The stupid bitch tried to kill me. She was serious about it too.

f*cked my ex and then threw her sh*t including her 125 pound straightener out my bathroom window and told her to get the f*ck out, she spat on me so i spat back in her face
seriously after she spat on you, i thought the next line would be "so i threw HER out the window"spitting is disgusting

Nothing. I'm too nice a guy.However I came accross a fishy pum and put my trainers back on and left straight.

one time a girl was bashin me off while i was fingerin her, i buss and it went on her hand. She then slyly tried to wipe it on my boxers i clocked and was like "wat!!" and then wiped my fingers on her lips (the fingers i was usin to nogg her).she was bare shocked and then she left.2 this day i dn't feel bad and i'm glad i did the sh*t.Girl was a major bitch.

one time a girl was bashin me off while i was fingerin her, i buss and it went on her hand. She then slyly tried to wipe it on my boxers i clocked and was like "wat!!" and then wiped my fingers on her lips (the fingers i was usin to nogg her).she was bare shocked and then she left.2 this day i dn't feel bad and i'm glad i did the sh*t.Girl was a major bitch.
i wud hav slapped her wit her own hand

biggrin.gif

f*cked my ex and then threw her sh*t including her 125 pound straightener out my bathroom window and told her to get the f*ck out, she spat on me so i spat back in her face
seriously after she spat on you, i thought the next line would be "so i threw HER out the window"spitting is disgusting
initchuck her out head first

LMAOLOL

Guest roskie_07
LMAOLOL
Your sick for that.......LOL

lmfaoI sparked 1 ex in her jaw for saying something about my mum.
I think you said this on RWD before... Was it in a car.Either hway... Badman.
Yea lol in a petrol station, people saw too.I lip read 1 girl in a next car she goes "Oh sh*t he just punched her"

In her jaw LMAOOO.Imagine if a girl told you to suck your mum, I'll blast her face with a kosh. My bredrin asks me that about once a month, I think he wants a girl to say it to him so he has a reason to bang over a chick. He's f*cked.What happened after Toney?
The petrol station was round the corner from her yard.Dropped her home, opened the door and told her to f*ck off.

LMAOLOL
lmao