Has anyone on the forum ever...

Sole

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm denser duno if he posts here ut he did rwd, hes my cousins next door neighbour, known him from young his dad cooked 4 us wen we got locked out n everythingerm 4got his name on here but hes my freinds bredrin an iv seen him a couple times he clocked me from my picerm sure theres others cant think

RE:Bex From RWD days, she didnt post alot, she wne tmy secondary school.Certain things she posted yes, and her name (RE:Bex alias for Rebecca) got me thinking, so i made a bait topic and all was revealed.
I was gonna post the exact same thing.She posted something minor then the pin dropped for me. "sh*t! I know this girl rah".

RE:Bex From RWD days, she didnt post alot, she wne tmy secondary school.Certain things she posted yes, and her name (RE:Bex alias for Rebecca) got me thinking, so i made a bait topic and all was revealed.
I was gonna post the exact same thing.She posted something minor then the pin dropped for me. "sh*t! I know this girl rah".
LOL seen, how and where do you know her, not sec school?

Nah not through secondary school, my friend moved to her.

Sucess?Hactually, must see if i can get that number and catch up with her still.

Sucess?Hactually, must see if i can get that number and catch up with her still.
A bit still. Dont talk no more.